Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Integrity

Now that 2pid has discovered that there's somebody who has confessed
to committing a felony on his football group I wonder if he will turn
him in.

That's using the "integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is
looking" definition of "integrity". 2pid probably has a different one
though. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
969[_2_] 969[_2_] is offline

LoL.

Any reason for this particular reason for this? Is there a reason that the
last letter is capitalized?

here is some help :

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 14, 6:53*pm, "969" wrote:
*LoL.

Any reason for this particular reason for this? Is there a reason that the
last letter is capitalized?

I don't know. It's 2pidlingo.

here is some help :

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

Did you take note, 2pid? This person is trying to help you. LoL.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

On Dec 14, 6:53*pm, "969" wrote:
*LoL.

Any reason for this particular reason for this? Is there a reason that the
last letter is capitalized?

I don't know. It's 2pidlingo.

here is some help :

http://www.grammarbook.com/punctuation/capital.asp

Did you take note, 2pid? This person is trying to help you. LoL.

Last night in a mall, I noticed that the name of one store is, "Sports
Fantasy's". For some reason, I thought of Scott.