Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Question for Scott...

Every time you troll me, it blows up in your face. That's because
you're pretty dumb. You make up **** that's easily disproven, and no
one believes you in the first place because you have zero credibility.
You simply cannot dish anything that I cannot dish back tenfold. Why?
Because you're making stuff up, and I'm countering it with the truth.

The question, of course, is how long can you keep this up before you
have a heart attack or an ulcer?

You do have to realize that everything nasty I've ever said to you was
precipitated by something you said first. I kept my mouth shut for a
long time on RAO. I didn't stalk you on the Charger's group. I merely
noticed that you were receiving the same lack of respect there that
you did here.

You have an anger problem, Scott. And I can always trigger it. Just
ask yourself...is this how you want to spend your life? Being
ridiculed by not just one but two completely unrelated Usenet groups?
There's a point where you have to realize that it's not us. It's you.
You're a clown. You make us laugh. We, in turn, make the veins in your
temples throb.

Is that what you want? Because that's what you have right now.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Dec 1, 4:05*pm, Boon wrote:

You have an anger problem, Scott. And I can always trigger it. Just
ask yourself...is this how you want to spend your life? Being
ridiculed by not just one but two completely unrelated Usenet groups?

At least someone is paying attention to him. "When you got nothing,
you got nothing to lose."

There's a point where you have to realize that it's not us. It's you.
You're a clown. You make us laugh. We, in turn, make the veins in your
temples throb.

2pid is the butt end of the jokes on two newsgroups. He's to stupid to
see it, or if he can see it he's too stupid to know why. But at least
someone is paying attention to him. "When you got nothing, you got
nothing to lose." LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Dec 1, 2:05*pm, Boon wrote:
Every time you troll me, it blows up in your face.

You remain seriously confused...and a liar.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 6:57*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Dec 1, 2:05*pm, Boon wrote:

Every time you troll me, it blows up in your face.

*You remain seriously confused...and a liar.

You can call me a liar all you want, it doesn't make it necessarily
so. Two Usenet groups have witnessed your metldown. The Chargers group
largely ignores you. We like having you around because you're the
latest punching bag. That's not a lie. That's your life right now.

Do something about it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 6:52*pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Dec 1, 4:05*pm, Boon wrote:

You have an anger problem, Scott. And I can always trigger it. Just
ask yourself...is this how you want to spend your life? Being
ridiculed by not just one but two completely unrelated Usenet groups?

At least someone is paying attention to him. "When you got nothing,
you got nothing to lose."

There's a point where you have to realize that it's not us. It's you.
You're a clown. You make us laugh. We, in turn, make the veins in your
temples throb.

2pid is the butt end of the jokes on two newsgroups. He's to stupid to
see it, or if he can see it he's too stupid to know why. But at least
someone is paying attention to him. "When you got nothing, you got
nothing to lose." LoL.

It's the latest meltdown by Scott, nothing more. He tried to stay away
from RAO for how long...a couple of weeks? Now he's back. He's no
smarter than before, but he's angrier than ever. He's another one of
these Internet addicts who has an imaginary cheering section in his
brain telling him, "Good one, Scott! That'll show 'em!" The sad
reality is that he's an addict. He might as well be shooting up.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
ScottW ScottW is offline

On Dec 1, 5:20*pm, Boon wrote:
On Dec 1, 6:57*pm, ScottW wrote:

On Dec 1, 2:05*pm, Boon wrote:

Every time you troll me, it blows up in your face.

*You remain seriously confused...and a liar.

You can call me a liar all you want, it doesn't make it necessarily
so. Two Usenet groups have witnessed your metldown. The Chargers group
largely ignores you. We like having you around because you're the
latest punching bag. That's not a lie. That's your life right now.

Unlike you usenet is not my life.

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

I'd say it's been fun but you're really a very boring and shallow
person.

ScottW
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 7:31*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Dec 1, 5:20*pm, Boon wrote:

Bull****. Your posting behaviors say otherwise.

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

We weren't trolling you. We were still laughing at how ridiculous you
are. You amuse us. You entertain us. Your stupidity is legend.

I'd say it's been fun but you're really a very boring and shallow
person.

I think you're an addict. And because you're an addict, you're
pathologically unqualified to judge others.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 7:31*pm, ScottW wrote:

*Unlike you usenet is not my life.

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

BTW, ****head, it's impossible to be trolled unless you're lurking all
the time. And Usenet is not your life? LoL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Boon said:

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

We weren't trolling you. We were still laughing at how ridiculous you
are. You amuse us. You entertain us. Your stupidity is legend.

I was trolling Witless. It's boring when we don't have any dolts to mock.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 1, 8:11*pm, George M. Middius wrote:
Boon said:

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

We weren't trolling you. We were still laughing at how ridiculous you
are. You amuse us. You entertain us. Your stupidity is legend.

I was trolling Witless. It's boring when we don't have any dolts to mock.

I do feel guilty sometimes for chasing off both Arny and Scott. That's
why I think we should nurture and encourage 420. We need some new
blood.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

Boon said:

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

We weren't trolling you. We were still laughing at how ridiculous you
are. You amuse us. You entertain us. Your stupidity is legend.

I was trolling Witless. It's boring when we don't have any dolts to mock.

I do feel guilty sometimes for chasing off both Arny and Scott. That's
why I think we should nurture and encourage 420. We need some new
blood.

I think that I have a part in Arny not being around as well. Near the
end, he was having the worst meltdown that I'd seen him have; REALLY
smelly, personally insulting posts. I held his feet to the fire hard
for awhile, then ignored him when he started posting stuff that so far
out there. He couldn't take it. Such a troubled soul.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Dec 2, 12:30*am, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

Boon said:

BTW, why did you troll me endlessly while I was gone from RAO
and why will keep trolling me long after I leave again?

We weren't trolling you. We were still laughing at how ridiculous you
are. You amuse us. You entertain us. Your stupidity is legend.

I was trolling Witless. It's boring when we don't have any dolts to mock.

I do feel guilty sometimes for chasing off both Arny and Scott. That's
why I think we should nurture and encourage 420. We need some new
blood.

I think that I have a part in Arny not being around as well. *Near the
end, he was having the worst meltdown that I'd seen him have; REALLY
smelly, personally insulting posts. *I held his feet to the fire hard
for awhile, then ignored him when he started posting stuff that so far
out there. *He couldn't take it. *Such a troubled soul.

I think Scott is in the same place. Perhaps we shouldn't have chased
him over to the Chargers group, but I also think he shouldn't get a
free pass for spamming this group for as long as he did.