Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default It's fun on the Chargers group!

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article
,
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade

Oh noez! He probably excused his rao spelling as ironic or deliberately
irritating.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 24, 6:53*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade

Oh noez! He probably excused his rao spelling as ironic or deliberately
irritating.

They just loooooove 2pid over there. You can tell.

2pid also told the other posters to ignore me "because [i] proclaimed
myself to be an Army major and [i] said anti-Christian things". They
seem to be ignoring him more. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 24, 6:53*am, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade

Oh noez! He probably excused his rao spelling as ironic or deliberately
irritating.

2pid's response:

Is that all you got? An Apostrophe.
Only the trolls are amused.

Sincerely,
The bored
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 24, 9:32*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Nov 24, 6:53*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade

Oh noez! He probably excused his rao spelling as ironic or deliberately
irritating.

2pid's response:

*Is that all you got? *An Apostrophe.
*Only the trolls are amused.

*Sincerely,
* The bored-

I may have to make a visit. I'm a football fan, after all.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Nov 24, 6:53*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade

Oh noez! He probably excused his rao spelling as ironic or deliberately
irritating.

2pid's response:

*Is that all you got? *An Apostrophe.
*Only the trolls are amused.

*Sincerely,
* The bored-

I may have to make a visit. I'm a football fan, after all.

Some of the posters there are intelligent and don't seem to mind a
scrap with a Vikings fan.

And then there's 2pid. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

wrote:
[...]

Are you LoLing at your own comment? LoL.

I think it's funny how Scott uses "LoS" for line of scrimmage. What
would Napo and Soto think?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Some of the posters there are intelligent and don't seem to mind a
scrap with a Vikings fan.

How about cross-posting one of Witless's little confrontations?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 24, 11:31*am, George M. Middius
wrote:
Shhhh! said:

Some of the posters there are intelligent and don't seem to mind a
scrap with a Vikings fan.

How about cross-posting one of Witless's little confrontations?

Even better...we should start cross-posting some of Scott's brain-dead
RAO postings over there.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

How about cross-posting one of Witless's little confrontations?

Here's one.

You didn't cross-post it, but not to worry -- I took care of that detail.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
hophead wrote:

Here's one.

To make it fun, I'm not going to identify who is who. See if you can
guess which is Yapper and which is his tormentor before any names are
mentioned (note: this is like the freebie "bonus question" on the final
exam).

snip

Good Lord! Call the ghost of Steve Allen; we have a meeting of minds!

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article 95bfc04b-7667-4db5-88f2-5dd9ce0defc4
@f10g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

You made that up. You had to have.

Sadly, I did not make any of it up. Search alt.sports.football.pro.sd-
chargers for the topic titled: "And with that sack, SM says" and read
the full exchange.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

hophead said:

You made that up. You had to have.

Sadly, I did not make any of it up. Search alt.sports.football.pro.sd-
chargers for the topic titled: "And with that sack, SM says" and read
the full exchange.

My reading is that the other poster was making fun of Scottie. The final
"your" for "you're" was clearly mockery.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
hophead hophead is offline

In article ,
says...

My reading is that the other poster was making fun of Scottie. The final
"your" for "you're" was clearly mockery.

Definitely. A third poster continued the mockery at the very end of the
thread as well.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Nov 24, 4:22*pm, hophead wrote:
In article 95bfc04b-7667-4db5-88f2-5dd9ce0defc4
@f10g2000vbl.googlegroups.com, says...

You made that up. You had to have.

Sadly, I did not make any of it up.

You are right. How sad.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Nov 24, 7:14*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:[i]
On Nov 24, 6:53*am, MiNe 109 * wrote:

In article
,
*"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote:

Look what one of the posters just said to 2pid:

(2pid)

Cam was asked if the Raven's are getting his system now in his second year.

(Other poster)

Don't put apostrophes in plural nouns.

Sincerely,
Third Grade

Oh noez! He probably excused his rao spelling as ironic or deliberately
irritating.

They just loooooove 2pid over there. You can tell.

2pid also told the other posters to ignore me "because [i] proclaimed
myself to be an Army major and said anti-Christian things". They
seem to be ignoring him more. LOL!

I love the new thread there titled "Hey, Scott W." It's just a post
that says "nice job," presumably for bringing all of us with him.