Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
[email protected] me@privacy.net is offline

Default FREE: NEC PLD 310 Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Decoder

Comes complete with manual and remote control. This is OLD technology;
only accepts RCA-type L and R audio connections in. ONLY decodes Dolby
Pro-Logic, NO digital. Outputs Front and Rear L and R, Subwoofer, and
Center channel for external amplifiers, and Bypass L and R when decoder
is off. Mode selection: Bypass (no effects), Normal, Wide, and Phantom
Center. Has a test tone for adjusting each output's level.

The remote offers Bypass and Mode Selection buttons, Master Volume,
Mute, Independent L and R Front Level control, Independent L and R Rear
Level control, ganged Front level control, ganged Rear level control,
and Center Level control. There is a Reset button to restore factory
level settings. In addition, there are Left and Right input level
controls. Signal lights indicate each channel's Max or Min level
reached, and they blink when sound is muted.

Black cabinet, measurements: 16 15/16 W x 1 31/32 H x 13 3/8 D, weight
13 lbs. Would probably ship very well in a USPS Flat Rate box for
around $10.50.

I can supply picture via E-mail if you are interested. Sorry, I don't
have a web site.

If interested, send me E-mail at borgia dot stick at yahoo dot com.
Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

wrote:
[...]

No responses. I've put this on Ebay for $1, plus shipping. If it
sells, I'm ahead!

Dolby A Decoder? Mike Rivers Pro Audio 3 February 5th 08 08:08 AM
Dolby A decoder? [email protected] Pro Audio 11 February 4th 08 08:41 AM
Dolby Pro-Logic surround sound ---MIKE--- High End Audio 0 February 12th 06 07:02 PM
FA: Onkyo TX-SV515PRO II Dolby Pro-Logic Surround Receiver steveo Marketplace 0 December 6th 04 05:22 AM
software decoder for Dolby B/C RWG Tech 36 February 14th 04 04:09 PM