Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default Question for Scott

When you were in enjuhneerin' school, did you ever think that one day
you'd wind up being the stupid kid on the block and that people would
make fun of you every day? Did you ever think your life would become
so empty that you'd have nothing else to do but sit there and take it?

Now that Bratzi has agreed that you ****ed up on the Neutrik thread,
why don't you apologize for calling me a fool and a fraud? Then I can
show you how you're wrong about the AOL thing, and the next thing, and
the next thing...
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 8:35*am, Boon wrote:
When you were in enjuhneerin' school, did you ever think that one day
you'd wind up being the stupid kid on the block and that people would
make fun of you every day? Did you ever think your life would become
so empty that you'd have nothing else to do but sit there and take it?

Now that Bratzi has agreed that you ****ed up on the Neutrik thread,
why don't you apologize for calling me a fool and a fraud? Then I can
show you how you're wrong about the AOL thing, and the next thing, and
the next thing...

You have a very busy month ahead of you. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 13, 11:45*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Oct 13, 8:35*am, Boon wrote:

When you were in enjuhneerin' school, did you ever think that one day
you'd wind up being the stupid kid on the block and that people would
make fun of you every day? Did you ever think your life would become
so empty that you'd have nothing else to do but sit there and take it?

Now that Bratzi has agreed that you ****ed up on the Neutrik thread,
why don't you apologize for calling me a fool and a fraud? Then I can
show you how you're wrong about the AOL thing, and the next thing, and
the next thing...

You have a very busy month ahead of you. LoL.

Not really. Scott was neutered some time ago. Whenever his nose get
swatted with a paper, he just starts yapping about something else.
He's not enough of a man to admit he was wrong.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Oct 13, 8:35*am, Boon wrote:

When you were in enjuhneerin' school, did you ever think that one day
you'd wind up being the stupid kid on the block and that people would
make fun of you every day? Did you ever think your life would become
so empty that you'd have nothing else to do but sit there and take it?

Now that Bratzi has agreed that you ****ed up on the Neutrik thread,
why don't you apologize for calling me a fool and a fraud? Then I can
show you how you're wrong about the AOL thing, and the next thing, and
the next thing...

You have a very busy month ahead of you. LoL.

Not really. Scott was neutered some time ago. Whenever his nose get
swatted with a paper, he just starts yapping about something else.
He's not enough of a man to admit he was wrong.

Not admitting you were wrong is 'bravery' in 2pidland.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

On Oct 13, 2:24*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Oct 13, 6:35*am, Boon wrote:

When you were in enjuhneerin' school,

*Poor envious little boy. *So many failed companies...so little to
show for it.

What failed company? Why are you making stuff up? Is it because you're
completely out of ideas?

Dude, just apologize for the Neutrik blunder. Be a man, not another
Internet pussy.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Oct 13, 6:35*am, Boon wrote:

When you were in enjuhneerin' school,

*Poor envious little boy. *So many failed companies...so little to
show for it.

Oh, I wasn't aware you were ever self-employed, 2pid.

You're not the chicken**** I took you for. ;-) LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Oh, I wasn't aware you were ever self-employed, 2pid.
You're not the chicken**** I took you for. ;-) LoL.

Damn right. When Scottie runs and fetches the stick, he's the one who's
running the show.