Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Aldaz@jeff.com is offline

Default Baggallini Women's Uptown Bagg

Price:$74.95
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B000ZHEJIM
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000ZHEJIM

I bought this bag, in December, for a study abroad trip that I will be going on in May(2009). I have used it lightly since then to get use to it, mostly just on weekends when I go to the grocery store. The point is that it is not my everyday bag. Just recently I noticed that the zipper is broken where the bag curves and since I bought the bag so long ago I cannot send it back for a refund and now I am without a bag for my trip in less that a month. Unfortunately I have a very expensive broken bag and the only solution is to send it to Baggallini ,under their 1 year warranty, with $5 so that they can send me a new one, Which will most likely break just like the last one. I guess I should be glad that it broke here and not in Germany.Bottom line, this bag is not worth it. The construction of the bag makes the braking of the zipper inevitable and I wish that I had never spent that amount of money on this bag. I'm a poor college student and now I'm out $60 that could have gone towards something more dependable.
I'm always looking for the ultimate bag. It has to keep me organized. It has to have a lot of compartments that make sense. It has to be durable. It has to be big enough to hold a lot of stuff, but not too big that it's just too heavy and bulky to drag around everyday. And it has to have a good selection of colors. This bag is it. I can carry everything I really need and find it quickly and easily. It's not too heavy, even when it's stuffed. The outside cell phone pocket is so handy. I love the color - leaf green for me. The crossbody style is so much easier on my back and shoulder than a traditional purse. It's great for shopping because I can use both hands.The only thing I don't like are the pockets for credit cards. They're not positioned very well so it's hard to quickly grab the right card. Eventually they all fell out of the pockets and into the compartment. Otherwise, this bag is great and does everything I need it to do. I've tried so may others, and this is the closest I've found to perfect.
I love this bag and use it every day. My only complaint is that it is awkward to zip as the zipper, on closing, goes from left to right.
This is one of the most comfortable bags/purses to carry. The compartments are well placed and the fabric can take a lot of abuse. I owned one in olive and purchased the same one in black. It did not disappoint. Two friends have purchased this bag since seeing mine. Can't recommend it enough!
I love this bag. It is lightweight, fits across your shoulder for security, and has a nice compartment for your cell phone so you can get to it quickly. It has quite a few compartments, making it easy to organize. I use it whenever I travel.
Baggallini's Uptown Bagg is sleek and comfortable, allowing easy access to everything you need.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

BAGGU Reusable Shopping Tote - 6-Pack:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000V4QAAO
Black Tobacco Baggallini Uptown Bagg ~ Sleek comfortable and easy access:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B001F012T2
BAGGU Reusable Shopping Tote - 3-Pack:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000V4TYH0