Posted to rec.audio.tech
[email protected] Arguello@trista.com is offline

Default Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Black Ion-Plated Skyhawk Watch #JR3155-54E

Price:$495.00
Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B000EQU0Y6
Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000EQU0Y6

This watch looks great in the picture on my digital screen, but when I received it and tried it on it looks awsom. The wrist band is a very, very dark grey (not total black) more like graphite (pencil led), personally I liked it better. All of it's features make it really cool and it enhances anyones appereance. I's a real jewel.
I haven't worn a watch in about two years and figured it was about time to get a new watch. I have been looking at an aviator watch for years (I'm not an aviator but I love planes) and I love the features of having different time zones on the watch. After looking at the different Citizen models, I settled on this one. So far I'm pleased with it. I will have to learn how to use the slide rule though.
I am about to send this watch back for the third time in about 2 years. 1st time, watch would not zerorize (digital time constantly off analog time). Second time analog hands wouldn't even match up to zerorize, came back with new chip but lower mode dial not quite centering. Then the mode dial fell off a few months later, so now it's on it's third trip back. Not sure if I would invest in the steel clasp -- pins seem to have bent a bit and the black wears off the casing.I am a professional pilot and bought this watch to wear everyday, but I don't think it's durable enough to be worn by actual pilots.
The watch looks incredible, wears well, has tons of functions beyond telling time and did I mention looks incredible! I've gotten tons of "nice watch" comments from people and I would highly recommend to anyone who digs nice time pieces!
I purchased my Black Eagle this summer, from the moment I opened the box I knew that I was going to like this watch. I have been collecting watches all my life, I have every one I ever owned still, regardless of value. This Black Eagle is a very high quality timepiece in every detail, features, accuracy, understated elegance and finish. It's clearly a rugged watch, and now one of my very favorites. I have Rolex, Movado, Wittnauer, Breitling, Sieko, and many others; the Black Eagle is my second favorite. The only watch I like even more is my new black Citizen ECO-DRIVE Skyhawk A-T, the flagship in Eco drive watches. Yes, there's enough capability in that watch to launch the shuttle!I highly recommend both watches, but the Eagle is a little smaller, and little less expensive.
Sporting a hardened, special ops look, the Citizen Black Eagle Skyhawk stainless steel men's flight watch offers advanced timing functions and the latest technology. It's powered by Citizen's unique Eco-Drive, which absorbs sunlight and any artificial light through the crystal and dial to recharge the watch continuously. The fast-forward timekeeping features include time and calendar in twenty-two time zones, thirty cities, three world time alarms, a 99-minute countdown timer, one-touch interchangeable analog/digital time, and 1/100-second chronograph that measures up to 24 hours. The large round black ion-plated stainless steel case measures 44mm (1.73 inches) wide and 14mm (0.55 inches) deep, and it's topped by a bi-directional rotating slide rule. The black dial background features large white hands with luminous tips as well as luminous square dial markers. It's completed by a black-plated stainless steel bracelet band. Other features include water resistance to 100 meters (330 feet) and a scratch-resistant, non-reflective mineral crystal.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Black Ion-Plated Skyhawk Watch #JR3155-54E:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000EQU0Y6
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Black Ion-Plated Skyhawk Watch #JR3155-54E:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000EQU0Y6
Citizen Men's Eco-Drive Black Ion-Plated Skyhawk Watch #JR3155-54E:http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B000EQU0Y6