Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
OldGold OldGold is offline

Default FA: Pinnacle AC 650 Audiophile Speakers

Pinnacle AC 650 Audiophile Speakers. These are pre-owned in Near Mint
Condition. Super clean and always well cared for. They appear as new
and sound incredible.

Made in the USA

Opening bid 9.99 and Offered now with no reserve!

"Their stereo presentation was flawless ... I cannot imagine another
speaker in its price range that can surpass its overall sound
quality." "... I tried to find their Achilles heel, but it eluded me.
It ... could go toe to toe with others many times its price and more
than hold its own."

Julian Hirsch - Stereo Review

Follow link for photos.

Thanks