Posted to rec.audio.car
Peter Jason Peter Jason is offline

Default Cigarette-lighter socket MP3 player needed.

I have just bought a "Shintaro USB MP3"
player, which plugs in to the car's
cigarette-lighter socket.

I got it working by downloading some of my
MP3 files on to a flash drive, which I
plugged in to the unit.

The quality of the sound is faint and
terrible, and I wonder if anyone has had
experience with this unit, and if there is a
work-around.

If not, is there a high-quality alternative
available?

Peter

Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] pondman2008@gmail.com is offline

On Jul 20, 8:26*pm, "Peter Jason" wrote:
I have just bought a "Shintaro USB MP3"
player, which plugs in to the car's
cigarette-lighter socket.

I got it working by downloading some of my
MP3 files on to a flash drive, which I
plugged in to the unit.

The quality of the sound is faint and
terrible, and I wonder if anyone has had
experience with this unit, and if there is a
work-around.

If not, is there a high-quality alternative
available?

Peter

Hi Peter,

A friend just showed me one at the lake and it sounds OK for recorded
"talk", but when he tried playing his favourate Country Songs, the
quality gave me cause to shed a few tears. He says he can get them
for $20.00, what did you pay for yours?

Pondman