Posted to rec.audio.car
jennyjenny jennyjenny is offline

Default How to Build and Install a Hydrogen Generator to Power Your Car onWater

A while back I decided to build a hydrogen generator to help save
money on my fuel bill. My ex-husband had built one and installed it on
his car and was saving a ton of money. His fuel mileage had doubled!
http://tbmcars.googlepages.com/gener...r_car_on_water