Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Arnii Krooliar is on the march!

Jenn said:

I take TOTAL responsibility for my actions. YOU are the one who won't
admit that you lied by altering quotes. Why is that?

Arnii loves his religious devotions, you know. Here's a snippet from an essay
by a Rabbi Pearce, who acknowledges the schizoid nature of the "lessons" in
the OT:

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"The heart is deceitful above all other things" (Jeremiah 17:9). Other
sagacious writers have echoed this prophet's bleak comment on human nature.
Nietzsche observed, "Lying is a necessity of life, a part of the terrifying
and problematic character of existence," while Goethe asserted that truth is
"contrary to our nature because it demands that we recognize ourselves as
limited."

If the main thrust of religious enterprise is to teach people how to restrain
this base human instinct, then it all too often fails. The inability to
provide ethical inspiration is demonstrated by the protagonists in Toledot,
this week's Torah portion. The Genesis story includes parents who played
favorites and jockeyed to position the success of favored children, deception
of a father and husband, collusion of a mother and son, and flight motivated
by fear of the defrauded child's revenge. [1]

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

One might believe this Rabbi is personally acquainted with Arnii Krooliar. ;-)

-----------
[1] see http://tinyurl.com/2ndbkb

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Nick Gorham Nick Gorham is offline

George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

[...]

Can't help it...

Keep this off-topic crap out of the audio newsgroups or face a TOS
complaint to your provider.

--
Nick

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio

Nick Gorham said:

Keep this off-topic crap out of the audio newsgroups or face a TOS
complaint to your provider.

How long does it take you to count to 2?

When I posted that, I was mocking Poopie B'ar. Duh.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

Nick Gorham wrote:

George M. Middius wrote:

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Can't help it...

Keep this off-topic crap out of the audio newsgroups or face a TOS
complaint to your provider.

Unfortunately it was only ever posted in audio groups

Tssk @ you George !

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote:

Nick Gorham said:

Keep this off-topic crap out of the audio newsgroups or face a TOS
complaint to your provider.

How long does it take you to count to 2?

When I posted that, I was mocking Poopie B'ar. Duh.

Naughty George !

I suggest you leave out the *serious* audio groups for your nonsense from now
on.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Poopie-Doopie honked:

When I posted that, I was mocking Poopie B'ar. Duh.

Naughty George !

Ick.

I suggest you leave out the *serious* audio groups for your nonsense from now on.

*You* pollute several non-RAO groups regularly, Poopster. So much for
"serious audio".

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

On Jan 24, 1:24 pm, Nick Gorham wrote:

Keep this off-topic crap out of the audio newsgroups or face a TOS
complaint to your provider.

Those who have killfiled this boring, stupid, prepubescent little git
only see it when some poor benighted fool answers it. If you were to
killfile it, you too would be free of its ravings and blatherings
rather than being the poor benighted fool.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
WindsorFox WindsorFox is offline

George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

I take TOTAL responsibility for my actions. YOU are the one who won't
admit that you lied by altering quotes. Why is that?

Arnii loves his religious devotions, you know. Here's a snippet from an essay
by a Rabbi Pearce, who acknowledges the schizoid nature of the "lessons" in
the OT:

You don't have anything more important to do that to start threads
like this? I believe you need a hobby.

--
"One hard rule of sockpuppetry is that a sockpuppet
can't be smarter than its animator."
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"WindsorFox" wrote in message

George M. Middius wrote:

Jenn said:

I take TOTAL responsibility for my actions. YOU are
the one who won't admit that you lied by altering
quotes. Why is that?

Arnii loves his religious devotions, you know. Here's a
snippet from an essay by a Rabbi Pearce, who
acknowledges the schizoid nature of the "lessons" in the
OT:

You don't have anything more important to do that to
start threads like this? I believe you need a hobby.

The Middiot already has all the hobbies he needs - including the one where
he lusts after "pay boys" that he can't afford on his pension. Sad, but
true.