Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

Default Arny "Slapdash" Krueger admits he knowingly lied and lied

Below is Arny "Slapdash" Krueger's admission that, when he couldn't
find any evidence to fit his prejudice of me, he tried to smear me by
association with some ad hominem group of undesirables with whom I have
absolutely nothing to do. In other words Krueger that he lied about me
in the full knowledge that what he said was a lie at the time he said
it. That's the same thing as the deliberate smear campaigns of the late
Senator McCarthy. Arny "Slapdash" Krueger is no more a scientist than
the late Joe McCarthy or the late Joe Stalin. Like them, Krueger can't
be a scientist because he lies and lies. For the same reason, that he
lies and lies, Krueger can't be a gentleman or a Christian.

As for the claim that the offensive sentence is a simile, it makes no
difference whether the associative smear is by simile or by monkey
genitals, it is a deliberate untrue smear. Even if the offensive words
were a simile as claimed (they aren't), that would only shift the
burden of proof on the wretched liar Krueger to another phrase within
the sentence.

For the record. Krueger's claim that his sentence constitutes a simile
damns Krueger -- and Poopie Stevenson, who makes the same claim -- as
illiterates. A simile is not made by adding the word "like", otherwise
wannabe rappers on streetcorners would be poets. The syntax or
construction of the sentence must also be in the correct form. Slapdash
Krueger can't even get a simple sentence right; his sentence admits of
only one interpretation, that he made a direct accusation against me,
which we have seen he cannot prove.

You're lying scum, Krueger. You were born lying scum, you will die
lying scum. You're lying scum through and through, like a candy stick
bought on the pier saying "Arny Krueger is lying scum" no matter how
you lick it to try and eradicate the stain of your shame.

Andre Jute
Our legislators managed to criminalize fox-hunting and smoking; when
they will get off their collective fat arse and criminalize negative
feedback? It is clearly consumed only by undesirables like Arny
"Slapdash" Krueger

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:
How does one face the music on RAO?

Let me help you out, Krueger. You bore most unchristian
false witness against me as follows:

Arny "I spoke in error" Krueger once more spoke in error:

No, the issue is whether the kind of gratuitous
capacitor upgrades that self-aggrandizing snake oil
artists like Jute proclaim, are actually sonically
effective.

Show one instance where I "proclaimed" or even suggested
a capacitor upgrade.

Can you still not read Joot ?

He never said *YOU* suggested capacitors upgrades. He
said you're a snake oil artist like those who*do* suggest
gratuitous upgrades.

Perhaps we have to teach Jute what the word "simile" means.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simile

"A simile is a figure of speech in which the subject is compared to another
subject. Frequently, similes are marked by use of the words like or as. "The
snow was like a blanket". However, "The snow blanketed the earth" is also a
simile and not a metaphor because the verb blanketed is a shortened form of
the phrase covered like a blanket. A few other examples are "The deer ran
like the wind", "In terms of beauty, she was every bit Cleopatra's match",
and "the lullaby was like the hush of the winter."

The thouught of Jute actually trying to sleep under a blanket of snow
because he doesn't know what a simile is, is enough of a Christmas gift for
me! ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Peter Larsen Peter Larsen is offline

Andre Jute wrote:

Below is Arny Krueger's admission that, when he couldn't
find any evidence to fit his prejudice of me, he tried to smear me

He wouldn't have to, you smear yourself by your silly cross-postings all
over the friggin' usenet. Get a life!

Peter Larsen
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech

In rec.audio.tech Andre Jute wrote:
Below is Arny "Slapdash" Krueger's admission that, when he couldn't

Note to all such whackjobs - here is what you inspi

*plonk* all posts by Jute; all posts with Arny's name in them; on all groups

___
-S
"As human beings, we understand the world through simile, analogy,
metaphor, narrative and, sometimes, claymation." - B. Mason
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Stupey Sillybot, Kroopologist Extraordinaire

Stupey Sillybot prolongs the mystery.

*plonk* all posts by Jute; all posts with Arny's name in them; on all groups

If you were a normal person, you'd know how odious your association with the
Krooborg is.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Phildo Phildo is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip crap

Please don't crosspost this to so many groups. The vast majority of people
already have Arny killfiled or totally ignore him because we all know what a
know-nothing lying **** he is. By all means pull him up on his mistakes from
time to time but nothing short of serious medication and therapy will ever
change Arny so it's better just to ignore him.

Phildo

Posted to rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes,rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Phildo said:

crap

Aren't you eloquent. Do you fancy yourself a dildo?

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
west west is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
ps.com...
[...]

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Eeyore" wrote in
message
Andre Jute wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:
[...]

Don't ever, ever, ever give up Andre. Don't they realize that you're at war
with the ostentatious & disingenuous? Andre single-handedly cleaned up and
restored RATS just before it was about to permanently expire. Perhaps
history will give credit where it's due. Don't ever get discouraged Andre.
The silent majority are firmly behind you and fully appreciate what you have
already accomplished. Beware charlatans! Your enemy swings a sharp and
deadly sword.

Cordially,
west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

west wrote:

Don't ever, ever, ever give up Andrew. Don't they realize that you're at war
with the ostentatious & disingenuous?

The above ringing endorsement is bought and paid-for by Andrew Jute
McCoy, lately of Cork, Ireland...

Last most recent post from this same puppet praises those who are kind
to their 'inferiors'. Such traits are innate and almost irreversible in
a certain group of pretentious South Africans of a certain age. It may
be easily discerned in the terms used: Little people. Shopkeepers.
Maids... and so forth. I guess the "glassgrey" cover is blown.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
paul packer paul packer is offline

On 3 Jan 2007 06:36:19 -0800, "Peter Wieck" wrote:

west wrote:

Don't ever, ever, ever give up Andrew. Don't they realize that you're at war
with the ostentatious & disingenuous?

The above ringing endorsement is bought and paid-for by Andrew Jute
McCoy, lately of Cork, Ireland...

I must admit, the use of language does have a familiar ring. :-)
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech

paul packer said:

The above ringing endorsement is bought and paid-for by Andrew Jute
McCoy, lately of Cork, Ireland...

I must admit, the use of language does have a familiar ring. :-)

Great. You now have a thriving batch of Worthless Wiecky cooties.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
paul packer paul packer is offline

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 00:34:23 -0500, George M. Middius cmndr
[underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote:

paul packer said:

The above ringing endorsement is bought and paid-for by Andrew Jute
McCoy, lately of Cork, Ireland...

I must admit, the use of language does have a familiar ring. :-)

Great. You now have a thriving batch of Worthless Wiecky cooties.

Are you becoming more obscure, George, or am I losing it completely?

Please reassure me it's you.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech

paul packer wrote:

Are you becoming more obscure, George, or am I losing it completely?

Please reassure me it's you.

Paul:

There is no use attempting to find meaning within the swarm of
blow-flies hovering about the accretion of ooze that is Mr. McCoy. But
with specific reference to this particular "commander", it may be
distinguished both by its devotion to its lord & master and its entire
ignorance of the purpose of the NG. It is not unique in this regard,
but it is particularly strident in its ignorance.

Yet for all its devotion, it is only second-favorite. Must be truly
galling for it.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech

paul packer said:

I must admit, the use of language does have a familiar ring. :-)

Great. You now have a thriving batch of Worthless Wiecky cooties.

Are you becoming more obscure, George, or am I losing it completely?

You patted Worthless on his nubby head.

Please reassure me it's you.

No, it's not. I'm not me.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.tubes,alt.audio.pro.live-sound,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

George M. Middius wrote:

Nothing original, nothing related, nothing creative.

Dull, dull, dull...

Hey, I have this GREAT idea. What if you were to get a life *Separate*
from Mr. McCoy? Maybe then you would be able to be a REAL "commander"
when you grow up.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA