Paul Vina

Default FA on ebay - Kicker ZR series amps

How much for a zr1000 or xs100?

Paul Vina

"Ge0" wrote in message
om...
I have three amplifiers up for auction on ebay:

Kicker XS100

Kicker DX700's

Both in excellent shape. Auctions run until Saturday July 5th & 6th.

I also have a few other ZR series amps that I will sell direct or put
up for auction in the near future. Write me if interested

I have one or more of the following: DX700, DX350, ZR1000, XS100,
XS50, ZR600, ZX460, ZR360, and ZR240.

Thanks,

--------------------
Ge0
*************************
Car stereo repair/modification service. Write for a quote
TeamAmp Member #4
Stop by rec.audio.car
a/d/s/, Orion, Image Dynamics, Tubedriver, Dynaudio.

Bose 901 Review William Sommerwerck General 149 January 8th 05 05:49 PM
B&K Sonata Series Puzzle bluechip General 0 March 26th 04 04:06 AM
Headphone amps JohnCM General 2 March 13th 04 09:23 AM
2 amps and one set of speakers - ok? GregS General 7 July 17th 03 02:05 PM
Amps: One box or two? muffbuster Car Audio 0 July 1st 03 03:28 AM