-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

Default What AMP do I need for a SONY CDXM850 Unit

did a search on sony's site i aint find that model. im assumin its a
headunit. well you dont need any power amplifier unless you got speakers
that need to be amplified. you need to be a lil more specific. need details
on the your setup. what kind of speakers you got? what other equipment are
you running? etc.

EFFENDI

"MJB" wrote in message
om...
Looking to purchase the SONY CDXM850 unit and want to find out what
type of AMP unit I need?

Thanks,
Mike

-E-F-F-E-N-D-I-

i didnt know that was what he was asking......

"Paul Vina" wrote in message
All of Sony's current HU's have built in amps.

Paul Vina