Greg Hetterly

Default What we have here is...

For any of the new people out there who have no idea what's going on:

The names attached to the posts in this thread represent a day gone by. A
series of very talented, very helpful, and occasionally infamous
trouble-makers who, for a period of time a few years back, had nothing
better to do than sit in front of a computer and argue over surprisingly
petty details. Anyone remember the case of "Soldier vs. Crimp?" How about
"Capacitor vs. I Swear It Sounds Better!"

What we're dealing with here is the proverbial "multi-generational gathering
of car-audio buffs." A reunion of the titans of internet car audio
discussion (some would use the word "war" in place of discussion...)

All we need now is Kirk, Mike Kim, Ashraf, and Stephen from TeamAMP to barge
in here and start picking fights and things will be almost back to normal.
;-)

Looking forward to it...

P.S. - To get things 100% back to normal we will need a visit or two from
Gary Kove... heh.

"AZSPL" wrote in message
It's good to see you all back in here.

Alma Gates
Team Gates
tR#172

AZSPL

Bullcorn! I am a sweet little old lady! Well, untill someone ticks me
off......lol
Hello Greg, Hows things at Planet?

I met Team Rocs on rec. - whenever the number of posts got over 50, I knew
the guys were having a field day with something or someone. Their antics became
my entertainment. We all got together at CES one year. My God, what a group!
It still amazes me when I meet someone in person after getting acquainted via
internet.

I doubt the organization would have materialized if the original TR members
had met prior to forming Team Rocs.. Those were the good old days and we had
some good times.

Alma

Subject: What we have here is...

The Lizard

Greg Hetterly wrote:

P.S. - To get things 100% back to normal we will need a visit or two from
Gary Kove... heh.

LOL! I was gonna get a e-mail addy, and start posting
****!!!!!

--
Lizard

teamROCS #007 / Technical Director / Founding Member *res derelicta*
http://www.teamrocs.com/