Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

La Cornue Grand Palais
Australians
pinatas
Lamborghini Murcielagos
Bryan Ferry
Condo Lease Rice

Cheers,

Margaret

You like Australians AND Murcielagos? Land of my bloody fathers!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default Do you like silly things?

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message
Margaret von B. wrote:
I do.

The Persuaders
Paulina Rubio
turntables/arms/cartridges
tube radios
La Cornue Grand Palais
Australians
pinatas
Lamborghini Murcielagos
Bryan Ferry
Condo Lease Rice

Cheers,

Margaret

You like Australians AND Murcielagos? Land of my bloody fathers!!!!

Sooo.....YOU are the *real* bug eater here. I have to inform George right
away. :-)

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Welcome back!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

Schizoid Man wrote:
Margaret von B. wrote:
I do.

The Persuaders
Paulina Rubio
turntables/arms/cartridges
tube radios
La Cornue Grand Palais
Australians
pinatas
Lamborghini Murcielagos

A horrific ripoff. For that much money you should get a real
powerplant, not that ridiculous Italian thing.

Even the Canadians, can do better.

http://www.pwc.ca/en/3_0/3_0_2/3_0_2_1_1.asp

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

"Bret Ludwig" wrote in message
oups.com...

Schizoid Man wrote:
Margaret von B. wrote:
I do.

The Persuaders
Paulina Rubio
turntables/arms/cartridges
tube radios
La Cornue Grand Palais
Australians
pinatas
Lamborghini Murcielagos

A horrific ripoff. For that much money you should get a real
powerplant, not that ridiculous Italian thing.

Even the Canadians, can do better.

http://www.pwc.ca/en/3_0/3_0_2/3_0_2_1_1.asp

Cal,

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooo hopeless. Can
somebody please explain to him. On second thought...forget it!

Ah, what the hell...

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius

duh-Mikey whined:

Who is Cal?

Mickey, here's a chance to show off your erudition: Tell us how to say "duh"
in some foreign languages.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

wrote:
snip

Who is Cal?

She's convinced I'm really someone else.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"George M. Middius" cmndr [underscore] george [at] comcast [dot] net wrote
in message ...

duh-Mikey whined:

Who is Cal?

It wasn't a whine, it was a simple question about why you called Bret Cal.
Whining is the sound the sound of the wind blowing through your ****.

Mickey, here's a chance to show off your erudition: Tell us how to say
"duh"
in some foreign languages.

In French and Spainish it's the same word: Margaret.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
snip

Who is Cal?

She's convinced I'm really someone else.

Probably because he(sic) is.