Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Is Arny an assholaliac?

Is there a compulsive, self reinforcing aspect to Arny's assholalaia?

In other words, is he an assholaliac?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Is there a compulsive, self reinforcing aspect to Arny's assholalaia?

In other words, is he an assholaliac?

Wondering where *this* is coming from, folks?

Morein is apparently really ****ed because Francios and I deconstructed his
false claims about 5532 ICs.

Then I restored some critical text that he deleted from one of my posts that
he trashed.

Morein was caught once in ignorance, once in a lie!

Can Middius console him? ;-)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Robert Morein

Default Diagnosis confirmed: Arny is an assholaliac

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
. ..

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
Is there a compulsive, self reinforcing aspect to Arny's assholalaia?

In other words, is he an assholaliac?

Wondering where *this* is coming from, folks?

Morein is apparently really ****ed because Francios and I deconstructed
his false claims about 5532 ICs.

I made no false claims about the 5532.
I have noticed that they don't drive amplifiers very well. If required to
provide more than unity gain, they don't sound very good.
I response, you dredged up somebody's web page, where he opined that the
5532 can drive a 500 ohm load.
Fine, that's his opinion, but I have mine.

Diagnosis confirmed: Arny is an assholaliac.

Arny, you really should give up audio. You must have signficant
presbycussis, so what's the point of continuing? Your instruments are
inferior.