Posted to rec.audio.marketplace,rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.pro
Steven R. Rochlin

Default - Free Turntable Alignment / Calibration Tools -

Free Two Point Turntable Cartridge Alignment Protractor and Strobe Disc

It has been a while since i have posted this and felt it was time for a
reminder for the new folks. This protractor tool is used for your vinyl
turntable to insure proper alignment of the cartridge on your tonearm. i
have a Adobe Acrobat PDF version for easy download, or we have a printed on
a high quality cardboard sheet version that is 4 inches wide by 7 inches
long (DL or a C5 envelope for my European and overseas friends). Downloading
the PDF is of course free, while if you want the high quality printed
version all i ask is that you send your request with a self addressed
stamped envelope that will fit the protractor to the dude nearest to you. A
listing of the locations where it is available for FREE and strobe disc
information appears on my Web site at:

http://www.enjoythemusic.com/freestuff.htm

We also have free downloadable Excel spreadsheet version of you want to make
your own protractor to custom specification.

Add to that, free downloadable strobe disc is available on the same web page
to check the speed accuracy of your turntable. If anyone has any questions
or problems, please let me know. Always glad to be of service. After all,
what really matters to me is that you...

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin

http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find: