Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Walter Traprock

Default got mono?

Anyone like mono? I love MONO! Have to go to vinyl for precious
mono for a lot of things, like Rolling Stones, Beatles, Monkees, etc.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Trevor Wilson

"Walter Traprock" wrote in message
Anyone like mono? I love MONO! Have to go to vinyl for precious
mono for a lot of things, like Rolling Stones, Beatles, Monkees, etc.

**Sure, but it MUST be discrete mono. Not synthesised mono ****. Don't even
get me started on those fancy schmancy DSP based mono schemes.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Margaret von B.

Default got mono? YESSS!!!

"Walter Traprock" wrote in message
Anyone like mono? I love MONO! Have to go to vinyl for precious
mono for a lot of things, like Rolling Stones, Beatles, Monkees, etc.

This is the best thing that ever happened to mono

http://www.lyraaudio.com/HelikonMono.htm

....mounted on RPM2 table and arm. I love it!

Cheers,

Margaret

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Bret Ludwig

"Walter Traprock" wrote in message
Anyone like mono? I love MONO! Have to go to vinyl for precious
mono for a lot of things, like Rolling Stones, Beatles, Monkees, etc.

My dad had mono when he was in high school. Missed half a semester of
class.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius

Bret Ludwig said:

My dad had mono when he was in high school. Missed half a semester of class.

Was that related to your perusals of truckloads of dirty laundry?