Ian Iveson

Default Our friend Stewart Pinkerton

Without hell there is no heaven,

Valve lovers can do go no further than to present an inverted
reflection of the loathing expressed by their most eloquent
detractors.

Standing alone but undaunted on our most distant border, our hero
has single-handedly opened up new territories to exercise our
imperial ambitions. The land of the doubters is now our domain.

Delete your kill files, open your eyes to the truth.

Love him.
Love him now.

Love Stewart Pinkerton.

Sweetness and Light, Ian

PS It is inevitable that the net will eventually afford us bandwidth
according to our usefulness. Personal hate mail won't help.