Dave xxxx

Default Headphones

Morrison sell banana stands for £3

Looks good for headphones

Posted picture here

http://www.davewhitter.pwp.blueyonde...headphones.jpg

Dave
www.davewhitter.myby.co.uk

Music is Art - Audio is Engineering
Steam is Fun

weecrackpot

"Dave xxxx" wrote in message
k...
Morrison sell banana stands for £3

Looks good for headphones

Posted picture here

http://www.davewhitter.pwp.blueyonde...headphones.jpg

Dave
www.davewhitter.myby.co.uk

Music is Art - Audio is Engineering
Steam is Fun

That's really neat dave,i think i'll get one for my grado's,
just wondering if they stock it in morrison's in scotland.

BTW,if my memory serves me well,was it yourself who
bought a Clearaudio turntable and posted pictures in this
NG,if it is how's it sounding?,what cartridge did you end
up buying? etc,

Cheers!.

Rich Wilson

"Dave xxxx" wrote in message
k...
Morrison sell banana stands for £3

Looks good for headphones

Posted picture here

http://www.davewhitter.pwp.blueyonde...headphones.jpg

Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks for the idea, Dave.

(You could always buy a load at £3 and flog 'em to audio nuts as headphone
stands at £30 a time...)

By the way what do you make of your HD600s?

Roy

"Rich Wilson" wrote in message
"Dave xxxx" wrote in message
k...
Morrison sell banana stands for £3

Looks good for headphones

Posted picture here

http://www.davewhitter.pwp.blueyonde...headphones.jpg

Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks for the idea, Dave.

(You could always buy a load at £3 and flog 'em to audio nuts as headphone
stands at £30 a time...)

Don't forget to put cones under it though.

AV99

"Dave xxxx" wrote in message
k...
Morrison sell banana stands for £3

Looks good for headphones

Are these in the kitchenware aisles ? If not where ?
Cheers

Dave xxxx

AV99 wrote:

Are these in the kitchenware aisles ? If not where ?
Cheers

Morrisons sold out :-(

but argos littlewoods and many other shops do them

here is a posh one

http://www.cookingsupplies.co.uk/aca...ana_Stand.html

Dave xxxx

weecrackpot wrote:
"
That's really neat dave,i think i'll get one for my grado's,
just wondering if they stock it in morrison's in scotland.

BTW,if my memory serves me well,was it yourself who
bought a Clearaudio turntable and posted pictures in this
NG,if it is how's it sounding?,what cartridge did you end
up buying? etc,

Cheers!.

Hi there

its great very nice sound very happy with it

having spent so much on it

I am saving up for the cartridge Clearaudio say to use

CLEARAUDIO SIGNATURE which is £1,700 lol

I am using Sumiko Blue Point Special Evo III for now

--
Dave
www.davewhitter.myby.co.uk

Music is Art - Audio is Engineering
Steam is Fun

weecrackpot

"Dave xxxx" wrote in message
k...
weecrackpot wrote:
"

Hi there

its great very nice sound very happy with it

having spent so much on it

I am saving up for the cartridge Clearaudio say to use

CLEARAUDIO SIGNATURE which is £1,700 lol

I am using Sumiko Blue Point Special Evo III for now

--
Dave
www.davewhitter.myby.co.uk

Music is Art - Audio is Engineering
Steam is Fun

Thanks for the update dave, i think you've made a good
choice in the sumiko as a stop gap cartridge and when the
new cartridge comes,the system will be in a different league,
it better be at that price.

Cheers!