Flashovr29

Default Phoenix Gold VS. Kicker

Watt for watt, which is the better amp? The ones i'm looking at are
very compariable for power and price (EBay) so which one is better for
SQ or are we talking BMW or Mercedes kinda thing?
Tony F

I don't know about Kicker, but PG makes several lines of amplifiers. Which
ones are you talking about?

Tony

--
2001 Nissan Maxima SE Anniversary Edition
Eclipse CD8454 Head Unit, Phoenix Gold ZX475ti, ZX450 and ZX500 Amplifiers,

2001 Chevy S10 ZR2
Pioneer DEH-P9600MP (Just gettin' started)

"Flashovr29" wrote in message
om...
Watt for watt, which is the better amp? The ones i'm looking at are
very compariable for power and price (EBay) so which one is better for
SQ or are we talking BMW or Mercedes kinda thing?

Sub_Lover

I don't know about Kicker but my PG Xenon amp sounds great and was an
improvement over the Kenwood Excelon amp that I replace it with. Also,
PG is known for its quality and SQ. It amps are always highly rated and
are reasonably priced.