ShLampen

Default AES DINNER

This is the last email before our AES Internet Dinner. The restaurant picked
the most popular dishes from those who sent in their choices. I talked them
into more choices than they wanted. Platters of all of these will go around
family-style. Now I know some of you have special needs (i.e. no meat) and the
restaurant has ASSURED me that they will take special care of you if there
aren't enough non-meat dishes below.

Since not all of you responded, I used the ratio of responses to apply to the
entire group. (I tried to put the respondees in bold but it didn't translate
into HTML.) Our count is up to 42. They will allow wiggle room of +/- 3 so we
can be up to 45 and that should be OK. If you need to call the restaurant
directly, talk to Amber or Chris.

DATE: Thursday, October 28, 2004
PLACE: Buca di Beppo
855 Howard St.
415-543-7673
COST: $27.50 includes everything, gratuity, and tip, (except alcohol).
We have until 9:30PM at the restaurant.
DIRECTIONS: Go out of the hall and turn West (away from the bay, towards
Twin Peaks). You are at 747 Howard St. Just go to 855, one block away.
TIME: 7 PM (one hour after the close of show that day)
We will meet at the Belden booth (#1414) at a casual 6 PM, at the end of the
show, and proceed en masse, probably around 6:30 PM. Or you can just meet us at
the restaurant.

You will have the following to consume:

ANTIPASTI
Garlic Bread with Mozzarella
Fried Calamari

INSALATE
Caesar Salad
Mixed Green Salad with Prosciutto & Gorgonzola

ENTREES/PASTA
Chicken with Lemon
Baked Ravioli
Eggplant Parmigiana
Penne Cardinale
Chicken Saltimbocca

SIDE DISHES
Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Green Beans

DOLCI
Tiramisu
Torta Doppia Cioccolato

Now it really IS too late to send me a reservation, but I am allowed 3 more
than the 42 signed up below. Just show up at the Belden booth #1414 at the end
of show Thursday, or meet us at the restaurant.

This AES online "exhibits only" registration has also closed. No more free
passes. Hope you got them in time!

Steve Lampen
Multimedia Technology Manager
Belden CDT

THE LIST SO FAR: An asterisk means you said OK to Friday, but we've moved to
Thursday and you didn't re-confirm. (Those who sent their menu choices have
been formally placed in my Hall of Fame for putting up with all this!)

Francois Orban San Leandro.
JJ Old & Retired
*Mark Particle Salad
Winter San Francisco
CA
Jack Andresen ETS Fremont CA
George Ashley San Francisco CA
John Atkinson Stereophile magazine New York, NY
Clete Baker +2 Studio B, Ltd. Omaha NE
Stephen Balliet Reflection Audio San Francisco
CA
John Balmer
Dan Dugan +1 Dan Dugan Sound Design San Francisco CA
Robin Farrell JuliRob Productions
Gordon Gidluck Gidluck Mastering
Aaron J. Grier Frye Electronics Portland OR
Eelco Grimm Grimm Audio The Netherlands
Andrew Hollis
Jon Iverson Stereophile/Ultimate AV
Lou & Coleen Judson Intuitive Audio San Francisco
CA
Bob Katz +wife
Steve Lampen Belden CDT San Francisco
CA
Brian L. McCarty Wexler-McCarty Mgmt Queensland, Australia
Len Moskowitz Core Sound
Bob Olhsson +1 Audio Mastery Nashville TN
James & Della Perrett JRP Music United Kingdom
*Vince Poulos Speck Electronics
Bruno Putzeys Grimm Audio The Netherlands
Mike Rivers
Bill Ruck Broadcast Engineer San Francisco
CA
Keith Sklower San Francisco
CA
Bob Smith BS Studios
Mark Stahlman New Media Laboratory New York NY
Paul Tumolo Wildplum Recordings Oakland, CA
Doug Van Sloun Studio B, Ltd. Omaha, NE
Jacques Verdier Verdier Ventures San Francisco
CA
Barry Willis Stereophile/Ultimate AV