Dave

Default FS: Studio gear, test equipment, 16 ch. snake and more

This equipment is from an Estate Sale and the list is pretty extensive.
Please go to this site:
http://www.recmediaserv.com/studiogear.htm to see the list. There is a
pretty good selection of items left and there are going to be more items
added. Pendulum mic pre, Aphex, Roland, MCI, Sony, Alesis, Rapco snake and
more...

If you have any questions please ask! Prices listed are asking prices -
reasonable offers will be considered. At this time I am not looking to ship
outside the continental US. If you are from outside that region and have a
contact in the US that can handle the shipping details then contact me and
we can talk about it. Some items (like the MCI decks and console and the
Magnaplaner speakers, etc...) will be local pickup only.

Thanks for looking and special thanks to those who have already purchased!

Dave