Peter Smith

Default The next Top Poster is getting a Smack Down

OK - Let's at it!
"Ivannastiff Kockupmianus" wrote in
message om...
"John of Aix" wrote in message

snuh??? buh.....

"Montesquiou" wrote in message

Charles Taylor has urged all African Americans to come to Liberia.

I've tried to be nice about this, but no more. The next person top
posting to soc.culture.french is getting a smack down.

Frank ess

ß¡g ®êÞ Hë£müt wrote:
Ivannastiff Kockupmianus wrote in
:

Why would you wanna do smack?
JUSt SAY n0!!!

"John of Aix" wrote in message

snuh??? buh.....

"Montesquiou" wrote in message
Sharons statements about France :

Charles Taylor has urged all African Americans to come to Liberia.

I've tried to be nice about this, but no more. The next person top
posting to soc.culture.french is getting a smack down.

shhh

Frank ess

jean wrote:
Pourquoi?