Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default DSLR Mic Input

A friend wants to record video on a Nikon D800E DSLR while using an external audio mixer. He's going to get a
line-to-mic-level cable, which solves the level problem, but I wonder what he's supposed to do about the bias voltage on
the mic input. A lot of people just ignore it, but I blew the element out of a 635A once by doing that. What's the best
solution?