sam

Default ONLINE CAR STEREO SHOP

Online car stereo shop. High street products at trade prices!!
Cassette players, CD players, mp3, speakers, satellite navigation,
audiovisual, amps, TV tuners, monthly specials, car phone kits,
mopeds, advice, tips, reviews and much more...
sam

(Todd H.) wrote in message ...
(sam) writes:
(sam) wrote in message . com...
Online car stereo shop. High street products at trade prices!!
Cassette players, CD players, mp3, speakers, satellite navigation,
audiovisual, amps, TV tuners, monthly specials, car phone kits,
mopeds, advice, tips, reviews and much more...

www.sound4spammers.com

LMAO--was wondering when he'd figure it out.

online car stereo shop

www.sound4cars.com
Online car stereo shop, High street products at trade prices!!
Cassette players, CD players, mp3, speakers, satellite navigation,
audiovisual, amps, TV tuners, monthly specials, car phone kits,
mopeds, advice, tips, reviews and much more...
Pat Smith

(Todd H.) wrote in message ...
(sam) writes:
(sam) wrote in message . com...
Online car stereo shop. High street products at trade prices!!
Cassette players, CD players, mp3, speakers, satellite navigation,
audiovisual, amps, TV tuners, monthly specials, car phone kits,
mopeds, advice, tips, reviews and much more...

www.sound4spammers.com

LMAO--was wondering when he'd figure it out.

So you are the self appointed judge and jury on what should and should
not be posted to this group? I would have thought that anyone who had
any interests at all in anything to do with sound systems would have
been pleased to know where they could get a possible bargain. Perhaps
you feel that this group is your own personal property and you hold
the access keys.

Get real, get a life and go back to abusing yourself not other people.

Pat Smith

Todd H.

(Pat Smith) writes:

(Todd H.) wrote in message ...
(sam) writes:
(sam) wrote in message . com...
Online car stereo shop. High street products at trade prices!!
Cassette players, CD players, mp3, speakers, satellite navigation,
audiovisual, amps, TV tuners, monthly specials, car phone kits,
mopeds, advice, tips, reviews and much more...

www.sound4spammers.com

LMAO--was wondering when he'd figure it out.

So you are the self appointed judge and jury on what should and should
not be posted to this group? I would have thought that anyone who had
any interests at all in anything to do with sound systems would have
been pleased to know where they could get a possible bargain.

Ah, the spammer mentality. "Everyone must be interested in my product!"

But, no, actually I wasn't so annoyed by the shill as I was highly
amused by the fact that the guy (you?) omitted the URL in the original
posting. I mean, a guy goes out on a limb and post a commercial
advertisement to a newsgroup he's never constructively contributed to,
and doh! forgets to mention the company name or URL after the hook.
It's funny.

Perhaps you feel that this group is your own personal property and
you hold the access keys.

Um...no, that's not it at all really.

Get real, get a life and go back to abusing yourself not other people.

Pat Smith

Allllrighty then. I'm a little concerned about you, frankly. Where's
this pent up angst rooted?

--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | Todd H
\ / | http://www.toddh.net/
sam

(Todd H.) wrote in message ...
(Pat Smith) writes:

(Todd H.) wrote in message ...
(sam) writes:
(sam) wrote in message . com...
[...]

hi todd
just to let you know that
that the guy (you?) omitted

im actually a woman, and i`m not suprised that an ugly computer geek
like you has the time to laugh and reply at human errors, this will be
the last time i reply to you, because frankly your a waste of my time
and i have a business to run!

p.s i dont have a clue who pat smith is but would like to thank
him/her for his/her input

p.p.s and thanks for keeping this message right at the top of the
page!