Konnie

Default Girl Needs Help??

I could really use some help. I am an airline stewardess and have recently
gone to work for an overseas airline. Because I'm only home a few days per
month I have moved into a home shared by several stews. My only living area
is my large bedroom so I need a small sound system.

I used to have a B & W equipped system in my own home so I'm have a
reasonable ear...but I need something micro sized like Bose but better
quality.....and I don't have time to do a lot of looking.

If anyone has a suggestion I would really appreciate your E-mailing me at:

Thanks

Kali