Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Marc Phillips

Default Marc Phillips, addicted to Consumption Junction

Arny said:

"Marc Phillips" wrote in message

From: "Arny Krueger"
Date: 8/22/2003 12:15 PM Central Daylight Time
snipped

By claiming to have special knowledge in this matter, Marc is
implicitly exposing himself or one of his associates as being the
perpetrator. Marc started bringing this matter up on RAO when he
realized that there was some chance that the garbage he sent me
was child pornography.

This connection between Phillips and porn is not at all far-fetched.
Last year
on audio annex, Porky said "his wife" (wink, wink) was "addicted to
Consumption
Junction."

http://www.consumptionjunction.com

There are alot of porn links on this site. I'm sure Porky has
visited more than
a few as he tries to "love his lever".

I don't think I like your mob mentality!

BTW, what do you think of the recent thread that discussed
ogrish.com, which is ten times as bad as CJ?

This is going to be interesting - Marc Phillips is obviously going to try to
top his previous egregiously gross behavior on RAO.

What does that have to do with what I just said? Are you hallucinating? Do
you even bother following along with the conversation anymore, or do you just
pull quotes out of a book?

Boon