Mr.Jay

Default FS: Klipsch PA system KP-3002 & KP-4000 with QSC power amps

FS: Here is a chance to get a Klipsch Speaker system before I put it
up on EBay.
4 - KP-3002 15" 2ways. These four cabinets have just been
disassembled, components checked and recovered. Cabs are solid and now
with the fresh recover, they look as if they were bought. I have also
wrapped up the cabinet so they will remain clean and unused. Only $350
each.

2 - KP-4000 18" subs. Just like the KP-3002 they have been
disassembled, checked and recovered. But here's the big difference;
both of the 18" have just been re-built with Klipsch re-cone kits. Its
like buying two brand new Klipsch subs for a fraction of the cost.
They have also been wrapped up so they will remain clean and UN-used.
$325 each

For power two QSC power amps are also up for grabs. These aren't the
digital power supplies but big IRON.
QCS MX1500a. One hell of a great power amplifier and used to drive all
4 of the Klipsch KP-3002. $450
QSC 1700 this is a great piece of iron. We would bridge it and drive
the subs. I've driven 4 EAW dual 15" 3 way cabs and never shut down.
$300

Everything is UPS shippable and I have the ability to ship anywhere.
Personally I'd truck freight it all to ensure that nothing gets lost
or crunched.

zip is 93727 California