sax lady sax lady is offline
Junior Member

Default Hi Y'all...I'm new

I hope this site isn't over my head. I am into music. I am a listener and a musician. I will list what we have and someone can tell me if I'm in the right place. I'm fairly new to the computer thing too so be patient with me. In the living room, hubby has his JBL 4430s studio moniters and a Harmon Kardon amp and preamp. In my music room , I have 2 ...15 in JBL self powered eons, 1...15 in. powered eon sub, 3...10 in. self powered eons, 1 JBL board, 4 JBL mics, 1 sure mic, 1 sound design mic, and musical instruments...saxes, keyboards, a crappy old Korg drum machine, Fender guitar[ acoustic and old] and a few players and a hi fi vcr plus a whole bunch of other junk. And some old altec studio moniters. Oh and are there many women here?