Michael McKelvy

Default Speaker Kits

Does anyone here have any comments or criticisms on any of the current crop
of speaker kits, especially those designed by Joe D'Appolito?

Any measured performance comparisons to finished speakers?

richyrich212

I have builtt the audax 5.1 HT setup and its great. Joe D'Appolito is
a world renouned designer with alot of experience behind his belt !!!!

I would recomend one of his desings or if your into something with less
value consider dan wiggings from adire audio

Michael McKelvy wrote:
Does anyone here have any comments or criticisms on any of the current crop
of speaker kits, especially those designed by Joe D'Appolito?

Any measured performance comparisons to finished speakers?

Stu R

I'm using a pair of Fluance speakers for mains, appear to be a D'appolito
design. They sound magnificent, cost less than I could build them for, look
great. Check them out on the web.