Balanceman

Default Misc FS: Great River MP2NV, API 2500, Demeter, Hafler trm8, Swissonic USB D

I am selling some gear:

Great river Mercenary edition Mic Pre. I won't go into much
description as those who know what it is probabaly know why they want
it. 2 channels.
Perfect working order - home studio use only. Not a scratch on it!

$1800/OBO first come first served.

I am also selling a Demeter HX series tube mic pre.
The polar opposite of the Great River - this Pre is very Clear on the
top, friendly and smooooth.
2 channels - Jensen input trannies, 1 rackspace, HPF, phase, -10 pad.
$900/OBO

API 2500 buss compressor. If you know what it is, then you know why
it's good.
I bought this a year ago, and it has been in the same rack in my home
studio the whole time.
I have used it on lots of different types of program from drum buss
to mastering entire mixes. Sick crazy compresssor - can be very
smooth, or smash the living daylights a la distressor on nuke.\
get it while you can.
$2300 or BO

Some Hafler TRM8 powered monitors are for sale:
Great Condition, powered, ability to tailor EQ to the room - $700/pr.

Swissonic USB studio D.
two mic ins w/ inserts, several stereo line ins, phono inDigital i/o
on coax or optical - all to USB i/o to any platform.
clean quite and useful Swiss audio.
$600/offer.

No lowballers please - I will send electric shocks through email to
all who ignore the previous statement.
thanks.