Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

Default FA: iRhythms Docking Speaker for iPod

Speaker for iPods and other mp3 players. It is brand-new and still
sealed. For more information (including pictures) or to place a bid, go
to http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=9720665461.
Auction ends May 10, 2006 at 6:30 PDT (9:30 EDT).

Thanks,

Emily

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION

Default FA: iRhythms Docking Speaker for iPod RIPOFF ALERT!

In article ,
" wrote:

Speaker for iPods and other mp3 players. It is brand-new and still
sealed. For more information (including pictures)

DANGER! HIJACKED EBAY ACCOUNT!

RIPOFF ALERT!

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace

That is absolutely not true. This is a legitimate auction. My feedback
on ebay.com is 100% positive. You can go to
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=miss-thorpe
to read my feedback comments. I won this speaker in a contest, but I
don't own an iPod; that is why I am trying to sell the speaker.

Emily

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
soundhaspriority

Default Complain to Baskin-Robbins

wrote in message
oups.com...
That is absolutely not true. This is a legitimate auction. My feedback
on ebay.com is 100% positive. You can go to
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=miss-thorpe
to read my feedback comments. I won this speaker in a contest, but I
don't own an iPod; that is why I am trying to sell the speaker.

Emily

Emily,
You've just been slimed by Brian L. McCarty. OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK
VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on rec.audio.marketplace,
where he accuses innocent sellers of various misdeeds. He appears to be a
pathological liar, with unknown motivations.

McCarty is the owner of websites http://www.coralseastudios.com, and
http://www.worldjazz.com, both of which have used fraudulent advertising in
attempts to attract investors. Both have been unsuccessful.

McCarty is an American expatriate, originally from the Chicago area, then LA
where he worked as a sound mixer, currently living in Cairns Australia,
where he manages the Baskin-Robbins ice cream franchise located at
Shop G6, 59 The Esplanade
Cairns QLD 4870

McCarty lives in the Coral Sands apartment complex at 65 Vasey Esplanade,
Trinity beach, a bit north of metropolitan Cairns.

Baskin-Robbins Australia may be contacted at
.

Posted to rec.audio.marketplace
DeserTBoB

On Fri, 5 May 2006 19:45:01 -0400, "soundhaspriority"
wrote:

You've just been slimed by Brian L. McCarty. OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK
VALUATION" is actually Brian L. McCarty, a pest on rec.audio.marketplace,
where he accuses innocent sellers of various misdeeds. snip

Oh, I dunno. He's outed more than his share of con artists that I've
seen. However, he seems like a sort of "automatic shotgun" at times.

I prefer to concentrate on one verified fraudster/spammer/con artist
at a time. He goes bananas whenever anyone tries to sell anything.