Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
JBorg, Jr.

Default Stereophile

wrote

I subscribed to Stereophile for a year to see what they were like
these days.

You know what they did to reward my paying them money? They turned me
over to some telemarketing company to annoy me at dinnertime and ask
me to re-subscribe.

They offered me a renewal at 86% off of cover price and I had to tell
them that it wasn't even worth that.

Oh, and in case you missed that, if you're paying more than about
$10-12 a year for Stereophile, you're getting even more ripped off
than normal. :-)

I subscribed to at least three audio mags, Mr. Krivis. Stereophile in
particular didn't do what you claim they did above. Not once, not twice.

Btw, why did you appear to have neglected to respond to my post
regarding your query about my saying that abx/dbt failed due to
human limitation. Could you please enlighten me.