Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Yoo-hoo! Scottie! Over here, Scottie!

It doesn't matter if you agree that RAO is like a family. Let's play
therapy anyway.

Scottie, let's start with you. For each of the following posters, please
rate how much they annoy or irritate you, on a scale of 1 to 10.

George
Jenn
Shushie
Stephen
Arnii

OK, I'm sure that was cathartic. Now let's put it in reverse: For each of
the same people, please estimate how much you irritate them. Use the same
scale, of course.

George
Jenn
Shushie
Stephen
Arnii

(Note: Please don't start arguing about who says what to whom, or why
you're entitled to feel annoyed and nobody else is. We'll get to all of
that later on.)