Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default Hillary's "assassination" gaffe

((Barack H. Obama is the Giraffe of Gaffe, of course, but Shrill Hillary
has made a few too. Quadriventriliquation has its risks, apparently.
Bret.))

Hillary's "assassination" gaffe

"I've been losing interest in the campaign, so I'm way late on this, but

isn't it obvious that the berserk over-reaction by Obama supporters to
Hillary mentioning that Robert F. Kennedy was assassinated in June 1968 is
in part a projection of their own dark fascination with the idea of Obama
being martyred before the Chicago pol can disappoint their messianic
hopes?

As I wrote in February:

For several weeks, I've been noticing that a lot of Obama supporters
seem to fantasize about their man being assassinated. The creepy NYT
article, "In Painful Past, Hushed Worry About Obama," only confirms this
hunch. To be crass, I think a lot of Obamaniacs are fondling this fantasy,
unable to keep themselves from noticing that a slain Obama would provide
them with an iconic image of great usefulness. The best thing that ever
happened to the left in the U.S. in the second half of the 20th Century
was that John F. Kennedy was assassinated (by a far leftist, of course,
but for complicated reasons everybody who was anybody acted like the
opposite was true)."

http://isteve.blogspot.com/2008/05/h...ion-gaffe.html

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/