Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default RAO Therapy

RAO is like a family. Don't you all agree? Now for some therapy.

Scottie, let's start with you. For each of the following family members,
please rate how much they annoy or irritate you, on a scale of 1 to 10.

George
Jenn
Shushie
Stephen
Arnii

OK, I'm sure that was cathartic. Now let's put it in reverse: For each of
the same people, please estimate how much you irritate them. Use the same
scale, of course.

George
Jenn
Shushie
Stephen
Arnii

(Note: Please don't start arguing about who says what to whom, or why
you're entitled to feel annoyed and nobody else is. We'll get to all of
that later on.)

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 4 Iun, 11:09, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Uncle Artie isn't invited to this affair?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 4, 5:30*pm, ScottW wrote:
On Jun 4, 8:09*am, George M. Middius wrote:

RAO is like a family. Don't you all agree?

No.

George, it appears that 2pid is fearful he will humiliate himself in
the same way his recent self-grading exercise did.

He'll need to regain his shattered ego by posting some of his
'solutions' to 'problems' that do not actually exist. After that he
may be willing to try something like this again.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

RAO is like a family. Don't you all agree?

Woof! Yap-yap-yap! GROWL!!

George, it appears that 2pid is fearful he will humiliate himself in
the same way his recent self-grading exercise did.

I'm hoping Scottie can overcome his fear just long enough to play a few
rounds of therapy.

He'll need to regain his shattered ego by posting some of his
'solutions' to 'problems' that do not actually exist. After that he
may be willing to try something like this again.

Do you really think poor Scottie's ego is inflated? I wonder if the main
reason he farts all over Usenet is to compensate for the frustrations he
lives with in real life.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Do you really think poor Scottie's ego is inflated? I wonder if the main
reason he farts all over Usenet is to compensate for the frustrations he
lives with in real life.

punch the clock, too scared to punch the boss...

Also, Scottie is committed to nonviolent means of resolving disputes, such
as having "discussions" in order to drive them mad.

Imagine the disdain he'd have for whiny college students if he weren't
paying for books himself.

Is that where the latest salvos come from? He just mentioned a grandchild.
So many bills to pay....

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 4, 8:16*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Do you really think poor Scottie's ego is inflated?

Yes. Who else would presume to have all of the answers to all of society's ills?

I wonder if the main reason he farts all over Usenet is to compensate for the
frustrations he lives with in real life.

I think it's pretty clear he isn't a happy guy. He can't be happy at
work, or he wouldn't spend his whole day perusing blogs and the news
for signs of moral decay in the US. He can't be happy at home, as Mrs.
2pid no doubt by now knows what she married (although I'll give him
the benefit of the doubt here).

Perhaps there is a dim awareness in the back of 2pid's 'mind' that
there must be something more to life. Perhaps 2pid is just trying to
figure out what. This is what might be causing all of his anger
issues. He's just really frustrated right now.

That's why I think we should try to find out what, if anything, makes
2pid "happy", or at least what takes his 'mind' off his grim existance
if even for just a short while.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 5, 12:17*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:

Is that where the latest salvos come from? He just mentioned a grandchild.
So many bills to pay....

Oh christ. Yet another generation, yet another burden on society...

Speaking of which, did you see the movie "Idiocracy"?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

Is that where the latest salvos come from? He just mentioned a grandchild.
So many bills to pay....

Oh christ. Yet another generation, yet another burden on society...

Fortunately, not all mestizos are born stupid.

Speaking of which, did you see the movie "Idiocracy"?

Yes, but what's Ferstler got to do with this? ;-)