Audiomagic

Default Capacitors

Hello! Please can anyone tell me where I can get replacement
Capacitors for my crossovers?
Each crossover has 4 capacitors, are red in colour and have black
writing on them. They are Wego with the following ELKO glatt, 50
VAC,47uf, L10, bipolar GPF, W.Germany.
Regards Michael
T.C.

Audiomagic wrote:

Hello! Please can anyone tell me where I can get replacement
Capacitors for my crossovers?
Each crossover has 4 capacitors, are red in colour and have black
writing on them. They are Wego with the following ELKO glatt, 50
VAC,47uf, L10, bipolar GPF, W.Germany.

This does not seem that exotic. Local el. parts store might
have them but you can always try www.digikey.com; just enter
"capacitor bipolar" in the search and then select the capacitance
and voltage in the filter and apply the filter.
T.
cirejcon

Audiomagic wrote:
Hello! Please can anyone tell me where I can get replacement
Capacitors for my crossovers?
Each crossover has 4 capacitors, are red in colour and have black
writing on them. They are Wego with the following ELKO glatt, 50
VAC,47uf, L10, bipolar GPF, W.Germany.
Regards Michael

These should be available at any Radio Shack for a dollar or so.

-jc