Posted to rec.audio.tech
Craney

Default Jands Series 920 Pwr Amp

Have got my hands on a sick Jands Series 920 Power Amp.

Anyone know whre I can lay my hands on a service manual???

Thanks

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson

** www.jands.com.au

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Trevor Wilson

"Craney" wrote in message
No luck @ Jands.com.au, not even in the archives.....

**Weird. Jands are usually pretty good with back up. I presume you emailed
Jands with your specific request? I know the guy who designed that amp, but
he moved to Queensland 15 years ago and I have no current contact details
for him.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au