Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.collecting.vinyl
Jeff

Default MakeWavs - we convert vinyl and tape to CD

MakeWavs is an archival and transfer service located near Seattle, WA.
Extraordinary quality at reasonable prices.

http://www.makewavs.com
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.collecting.vinyl
AZ Nomad

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:05:45 -0800, Jeff wrote:

MakeWavs is an archival and transfer service located near Seattle, WA.
Extraordinary quality at reasonable prices.

I'd rather eat sand than do business with a spammer like you.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.collecting.vinyl
JohnR66

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:05:45 -0800, Jeff wrote:

MakeWavs is an archival and transfer service located near Seattle, WA.
Extraordinary quality at reasonable prices.

I'd rather eat sand than do business with a spammer like you.

Who are they marketing to? Just about all computers have a CD burner these
days.

Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech,rec.collecting.vinyl
AZ Nomad

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 22:47:40 GMT, JohnR66 wrote:

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:05:45 -0800, Jeff wrote:

MakeWavs is an archival and transfer service located near Seattle, WA.
Extraordinary quality at reasonable prices.

I'd rather eat sand than do business with a spammer like you.

Who are they marketing to? Just about all computers have a CD burner these
days.

There's a little more than just connecting turntable to preamp/receiver to
line in. A decent outfit will have superior equipment and clean the records
while they're at it. Of course, a decent outfit will also avoid
inappropriate methods to advertise. I'm not sure if it is even legal
to copy LP to CD for commercial purposes.
Posted to rec.audio.misc,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tech
Jeff

On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 06:12:38 +0000, AZ Nomad wrote:

On Wed, 15 Mar 2006 22:05:45 -0800, Jeff wrote:

MakeWavs is an archival and transfer service located near Seattle, WA.
Extraordinary quality at reasonable prices.

I'd rather eat sand than do business with a spammer like you.

Sand? Really? I'd rather do business with someone like me than eat sand.
But do you really see this as spam in these forums? I hate spam myself but
I thought this was enough on topic to be useful to some readers of this
group. Who could better appreciate the kind of equipment it takes, and the
difficulties which must be overcome to do 24-bit processing? Many of you
might not have the money or time or knowledge to accomplish it, yet have
recordings you want to transfer or archive.

Regards,

Jeff Cunningham
http://makewavs.com