CQMMAN

Default Looking for FM adapter/wireless audio adapter

Hello,

I am after something so that I can listen to my iRiver in the car. My car
has a CD player so the standard tape adapter won't do.

I have seen Arkon adapters (SF121) but wonder if these really are the best
choice. Does anyone in the UK have any experience of good devices?

Cheers

--
Saddam has continued to produce them, that he has existing and active
military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could

"For a century and a half now, America and Japan have formed one of the
great and enduring alliances of modern times."
George W Bush -Tokyo, Japan, Feb. 18, 2002

suicide bombing is not a belief
-CrazyAlec (internet spook)

"I hear there's rumors on the Internets"
- George W Bush -Oct. 9, 2004

Even today I am willing to volunteer to do the dirty work for Israel, to
kill as many Arabs as necessary, to deport them, to expel and burn them, to
have everyone hate us, to pull the rug from underneath the feet of the
Diaspora Jews, so that they will be forced to run to us crying. Even if it
means blowing up one or two synagogues here and there, I don't care.
-- Ariel Sharon, interviewed by Amos Oz (published in the Israeli daily
Davar, DEC 17, 1982

TRB

CQMMAN wrote:
Does anyone in the UK have any experience of good devices?

The only one I've tried is the LineX - and it's not good with my H140, since
it picks up the whine from the hard drive.

It's ok for other products, though. I'm now using it to transmit from the
computer in the office to the stereo in the living room - sounds great! :-)

T.

--
It's easy to play any musical instrument: all you have to do is
touch the right key at the right time and the instrument will play
Adam

On 27/11/04 22:24, CQMMAN wrote:

--
Saddam has conti...

If you're going to put a load of political junk in your signature, could
you at least make sure your sig separator is correct. It should be
"-- ". This patch for OE might be worth a look:

Thanks,
Adam

--
Adam Richardson
Email me at:
CQMMAN

Adam wrote:
On 27/11/04 22:24, CQMMAN wrote:

If you're going to put a load of political junk in your signature,
could you at least make sure your sig separator is correct. It should
be "-- ". This patch for OE might be worth a look:

Thanks,
Adam

Thanks, I will give it a go.

Crazyalec

"CQMMAN" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I am after something so that I can listen to my iRiver in the car. My car
has a CD player so the standard tape adapter won't do.

cqmman is a dumbass