Posted to rec.audio.opinion
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Default The agony of taxation...

George M. Middius said...

I understand your words, but your meaning is elusive.

Well, it's a long and sorry story George, but good triumphed in the end.

In the middle of last year the IP address block to which I'm assigned
was put on a usenet spam block list which meant my posts to groups
in the rec. alt. comp. etc hierarchies didn't propagate beyond the UK.

I was thus denied my rights as a free citizen to make inane comments on
RAO concerning political issues about which I am ignorant and
politicians I have never heard of.
Up with this One will not put.

Being the eggthpurt hacker that one is I overcame this by simply moving
house, getting a new phone line, buying a shiny new laptop and signing
up with a decent news service.

So here one is again, just like old times.

The house move was particularly successful, the new listening room
(8 x 12 x 16) is a vast improvement on the L shaped closet previously
inhabited, room to get the speakers out from the walls and let them
breathe. No more bass overload.

--
Ken O'Meara
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/