Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default RIP Mary Jo

Jilly tries to regain her disheveled composu

conservatives are not "rule of law" types at all. How silly of me!

Ha! What a lightweight ... or merely couldn't defend the indefensible any
longer.

Ha! You didn't realize what you'd just said. LoL.

Snipping away (almost) everything like that was a de facto concession of your
crumbling tenuous position.

Why don't you just go jism and smegma and ****, old girl.

In need of another cocktail are you to make it through another round of latrine
duty. silly Jilly?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 12:39*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
The BaBoon kibbitzed from the peanut gallery:

Like I said, he's getting dumber and dumber every night. This is a Internet
wimp on a downward spiral. Sad.

Is the move to Austin precipated by Dorgay finally wising up and giving Marc
Phillips the boot for dragging TONE Audio's brand name through the mud from your
continual mentally-deranged behavior on rao?

Google says there are about 550 subscribers to RAO.

Do you post here thinking it's a powerful "bully pulpit"? LMAO!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 12:47*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly tries to regain her disheveled composu

conservatives are not "rule of law" types at all. How silly of me!
Ha! What a lightweight ... or merely couldn't defend the indefensible any
longer.

Ha! You didn't realize what you'd just said. LoL.

Snipping away (almost) everything like that was a de facto concession of your
crumbling tenuous position.

Why don't you just go jism and smegma and ****, old girl.

In need of another cocktail are you to make it through another round of latrine
duty. silly Jilly?

Because of jism and smegma and ****. LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 27, 11:15�pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 28, 12:39�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

The BaBoon kibbitzed from the peanut gallery:

Like I said, he's getting dumber and dumber every night. This is a Internet
wimp on a downward spiral. Sad.

Is the move to Austin precipated by Dorgay finally wising up and giving Marc
Phillips the boot for dragging TONE Audio's brand name through the mud from your
continual mentally-deranged behavior on rao?

Google says there are about 550 subscribers to RAO.

Do you post here thinking it's a powerful "bully pulpit"? LMAO!

Another night, another fevered and idiotic tantrum from CISG. You
know, there's something sexy about knowing there's someone out there
constantly thinking about you, wondering what you're doing and wanting
to know more about you. I wonder if Geo has nice tits.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon burbled:

I sense that you've found yourself in the same predicament. His **** is so
boring and repetitive that a meaningful response is no longer required.

Said the moth with singed eyebrows.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 1:40*am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:33 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

Oh, you're mad because I cut a bunch of nonsense, jism, smegma, etc.

I though you meant I had somehow changed what you said. Oh well. Jism,
smegma and ****.

This actually reminds me of when CISG went to enormous lengths to
prove I was crazy for arguing with myself. I finally looked at his
argument and found that it was nothing more than boredom on my part. I
could care less about whatever he was talking about at the time, and i
was even paying attention anymore.

I sense that you've found yourself in the same predicament. His ****
is so boring and repetitive that a meaningful response is no longer
required.

I allow Sugar a chance to post jism, smegma, etc. because I don't want
to be responsible for cutting off his one sexual release.

I do it because I'm a good guy. ;-)
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 00:32, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 00:33, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Aug 27, 9:10 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 27 aug., 22:16, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Aug 27, 6:48 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 27 aug., 19:31, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Aug 27, 2:24 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 27 aug., 11:33, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Aug 27, 4:57 am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 27 aug., 00:10, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 26, 9:36 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 26 aug., 22:15, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 26, 8:47 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 26 aug., 21:27, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 26, 6:35 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 26 aug., 12:15, ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 25, 10:47 pm, Jenn wrote:

Justice was never served until now.

ScottW

What an incredibly stupid statement
Everybody dies, whether they are good
or bad. And a person usually dies only once!

No, Kennedy never met justice,
in terms of his joy ride

Here's a question for the Terrible Trio (in terms of intelligence) of
RAO:

Kennedy entered a "guilty" plea in a Court of law for the charge
brought against him. What else should he have done?

1) Called the police right after it happened
2) Not lie to them when he was questioned

Yup. He made some poor choices.

Now that that's on the table, he enetered a "guilty" plea to the
charges brought against him. You bozos are talking about "escaping
justice" and "Justice was never served" and other brainless tripe.
What should he have done to have "justice served"?

report it to the police immediately
so that it could have been properly
investigated. There was testimony thet
Kopechne survived for two to four hours.
There was an air bubble.

We've already been here (see #1 above).

Now that that's on the table, he enetered a "guilty" plea to the
charges brought against him. You bozos are talking about "escaping
justice" and "Justice was never served" and other brainless tripe.
What should he have done to have "justice served"?

RESIGN!

He went on TV and asked his constituents what they wanted him to do.
The response was "overwhelmingly in the favor of staying."

I hate to admit this, but the concussion thing is pretty cut-and-
dried. I always thought he was slimy until I discovered this. I'm not
sure why this has been mentioned more.

Think about this in regards to Gargan and Markham: if your friend had
just driven his car into a canal and was acting strange and
irresponsible, at what point should you say to each other,"I wonder if
he hit his head? We should take over for our friend and call for
help." In a way, those two guys are as responsible as Kennedy.

he was drunk, he never got treated for nor was he diagnosed
as having a concussion. His "swim" was inconsistent with
having a concussion. I am embarrased about you making
excuses for the guy just because he is a liberal.
I don't make excuses for the conservatives who
behave badly, Stanford, and the guy (Name???)
who made the indecent bathroom proposal to a cop.
But"at least" they didn't kill anyone.-

Simmer down. My sources say he did have a concussion and that he was
not inebriated. If you can prove otherwise, I'll accept it. I've never
made excuses for anyone because they were liberal in my life. I'm an
independent, so I see the bull**** on both sides.

Ask me how I feel about Dianne Feinstein sometime.

LOL!!!
a cuncussion
maybe the concussion somehow facilitated his later brain tumor!
your source is worn to secrecy, right!-

No, I did research. But because I do this for a living, I know how to
verify references. For instance, I don't trust blogs. If I used a blog
or Wikipedia for a factual piece, my editors would rip me a new one.

If he did have a concussion, that changes everything. If he wasn't
inebriated, that changes everything. The outcome of the trial was
apparently based on the fact that it was never proven that he was
inebriated, and that he had been diagnosed with a concussion. It
doesn't take much to diagnose a concussion. Both times I had one I was
diagnosed without x-rays and a battery of tests. Many times a simple
neurological test performed in an examining room is all you need.

Again, if you can prove he was inebriated and didn't have a
concussion, I'll retract my statement. But I already know the outcome
because I saw the evidence myself. I don't need you to translate those
findings for me.

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated and had a concussion.

Ever hear of innocent until proven guilty.

and I can't translate findings you keep secret.

More debating trade crap. I'm not keeping anything secret...you're
just not opening your eyes. That's part of them problem...right-
wingers accept anything that's spoon-fed to them. I've said this
before, but the truth isn't floating around the Internet with a URL
attached to it. You're not getting quality info. Do the homework.

you tried to back yourself up
by mentioning some kind of source.
Is that a double secret, triple secret, or quadruple secret source?

the only reference i have to a concussion is EK's
own statement that "a doctor told me i had a concussion"
he never named the doctor, or when he visited the doctor.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 00:45, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:31*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 27 aug., 22:33, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Aug 27, 9:16*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

Again, if you can prove he was inebriated and didn't have a
concussion, I'll retract my statement. But I already know the outcome
because I saw the evidence myself. I don't need you to translate those
findings for me.

Sorry, dude, but that doesn't cut it.

Kennedy had a reputation as a drinker. Therefore, he was drunk that
night. Just ask Clyde, Clyde knows a drinker when he sees ;-) one
which merely reinforces my point.

What else have ya got?

he claimed currents kept him from getting into the sunken car, there
were no currents
in that pond, there is a lot of silting in the channel between the two
main bodies of water., it is pretty much blocked up.

He reported that the car window was closed, the diver found it was
open.
H managed to call his friends that niht, but failed to call the
police.
Concussiion is hi cocncoted rxcuse afer the fact to coever what he did
not do,
yet he managed to swim the channel to Chappaquicik despite his
so called "concussion."

Well, you do seem to know best, Clyde. All I know is what I read:

According to his inquest testimony, Kennedy made a wrong turn onto
Dike Road, an unlit dirt road that led to Dike Bridge (also spelled
Dyke Bridge). Dike Road was unpaved, but Kennedy, driving at
"approximately twenty miles an hour", took "no particular notice" of
this fact, and did not realize that he was no longer headed towards
the ferry landing.[6] Dike Bridge was a wooden bridge angled obliquely
to the road with no guardrail. A fraction of a second before he
reached the bridge, Kennedy applied his brakes; he then drove over the
side of the bridge. The car plunged into tide-swept Poucha Pond (at
that location a channel) and came to rest upside-down underwater.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chappaquiddick_incident

So it was "tide-swept", not still and silted over. And so on.

I cannot argue with someone who's so inebriated they apparently cannot
type. Nor do I want to discuss something with someone whose facts vary
from the the record so greatly.

Sober up and we'll pick it up later. ;-)

he was going in the exact opposite direction.
Why was he so lost in an area he knew?
whay was he going too fast.'Typical of drunk drivers, but LOL!!!!
maybe he had his concussion way before the accident!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

"Although my doctors informed me that I suffered a cerebral
concussion, as well as shock, I do not seek to escape responsibility
for my actions by placing the blame either on the physical and
emotional trauma brought on by the accident, or on anyone else. I
regard as indefensible the fact that I did not report the accident to
the police immediately."

Doctor's testimony was entered into the trial proceedings. It's
confirmed by the FBI file as well as the Damore book.

In the same speech Kennedy said:

"Nor was I driving under the influence of liquor."

Nothing during the trial disproved this. Did Kennedy retreat to his
room until the next day to rid his bloodstream of alcohol? It's
possible, but none of the witnesses at the party countered his
statement. Remember, a few of Mary Jo's personal friends were there at
the party.

Now you can believe that Kennedy was drunk and did not have a
concussion, but that's a belief. The simple fact is that a concussion
seems to explain everything that happened. It's Occam's Razor. But if
you think your explanation is accurate then prove it. After that you
can get to work on the JFK assassination and whether or not Apollo 11
really landed on the moon.

drunk explains it better.
drunk explains what happened BEFORE he went off
'the bridge
concussiion does not

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Concussions don't keep him form calling the police
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

Again, if you can prove he was inebriated and didn't have a
concussion, I'll retract my statement. But I already know the outcome
because I saw the evidence myself. I don't need you to translate those
findings for me.

Sorry, dude, but that doesn't cut it.

Kennedy had a reputation as a drinker. Therefore, he was drunk that
night. Just ask Clyde, Clyde knows a drinker when he sees ;-) one
which merely reinforces my point.

What else have ya got?

he claimed currents kept him from getting into the sunken car, there
were no currents
in that pond, there is a lot of silting in the channel between the two
main bodies of water., it is pretty much blocked up.

If your head was swimming, like it does when you have a concussion,
then it might feel like there's a current.

He reported that the car window was closed, the diver found it was
open.
H managed to call his friends that niht, but failed to call the
police.
Concussiion is hi cocncoted rxcuse afer the fact to coever what he did
not do,
yet he managed to swim the channel to Chappaquicik despite his
so called "concussion."

Show me where a concussion would stop a person from swimming, doc.
Quarterbacks in professional football have had concussions and went on
to win the game.

LOL!!! then you would think he could make a simple telephone call to
the police.
EK was implying that he did not because his "concussion"
confused him. He haqd to dream up
some explanation thaqn being drunk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 7:23*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

Oh, so you've never missed a turn on a dark road before?

Goody for you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Clyde, here's the deal: is it possible he was drunk? Sure. Is it
possible he wasn't? Sure. You've been offered reasonable reasons why
what happened did without him being drunk.

It's time you offer proof of your conjecture.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10�pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call

If he was drunk, he would have seen the lights and stumbled toward
them.You're just supporting the concussion explanation even more.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On 26 aug., 12:15, ScottW2 wrote:

On Aug 25, 10:47 pm, Jenn wrote:

[...]

I used Kennedy's own speech, the FBI files and the transcript from the
trial. Hardly secret.

the only reference i have to a concussion is EK's
own statement that "a doctor told me i had a concussion"
he never named the doctor, or when he visited the doctor.

It's in the FBI files and court transcript.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 5:23�am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

Wrong.

The court determined that he was guilty for driving recklessly and
endangering another person. They did not determine that he had been
drinking at all. His suspended sentence was based upon that
conviction, not the imaginary one in your mind.

I'm not saying it's impossible that he was drunk. I'm saying that
there's no evidence that he was. No testimony supported that in the
case. You state that he was drunk like it's a fact. It's not. That
makes you wrong. End of story.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Sure they do. Let me come to your house with a frying pan and a video
camera. I'll smack you in the head and then record all the goofy ****
you do for the next few hours.

You're not listening to the facts. It's kind of sad. But that's what
happens when belief systems are dismantled.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, too bad he had been diagnosed with a concussion by a licensed
doctor, therefore blowing your little theory to bits.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Aug 28, 6:07�am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"
wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:23�am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

I can't believe he keeps clinging on to this. It's pretty cut-and-
dried. It's just been buried under 40 years of effective anti-Kennedy
bull****.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

[...]

Exactly. The court findings and subsequent hearings cannot find proof
of inebriation. But Art is smarter than all those forensic
investigators, lawyers and judges. He has the power and wisdom of the
Republican party behind him!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article
,

wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:23?am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

The conservative media is pretty good at bull****.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call

If he was drunk, he would have seen the lights and stumbled toward
them.You're just supporting the concussion explanation even more.

I like the fact that Clyde requests a proof for a negative.

I want Clyde to prove that he doesn't have sex with farm animals.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call

If he was drunk, he would have seen the lights and stumbled toward
them.You're just supporting the concussion explanation even more.

I like the fact that Clyde requests a proof for a negative.

I want Clyde to prove that he doesn't have sex with farm animals.

Scott hasn't had much of a presence here the last couple of
days...maybe Art is filling in.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call

If he was drunk, he would have seen the lights and stumbled toward
them.You're just supporting the concussion explanation even more.

no, he knew he was drunk, and new he couldn't let the police see him
drunk.
it supports being drunk even more
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 10:45, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Aug 28, 5:23 am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

he wasn't charged because he avoided the police while he
was drunk.
he got off, it happens.
just because someone isn't charged doesn't mean he didn't do it.
the evidence that there is, is still there, whether he was charged or
not.
people are convicted of murder without there being a corpse.
some people who commit murder never get charged.
and some people who are convicted of it never actually did it.

That does not negate the truth.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

[...]

I don't think I will swim a channel.

You're not listening to the facts. It's kind of sad. But that's what
happens when belief systems are dismantled.

I am paying attention to the facts.
He was at a party with about 6 men and six women, none of whom
where married to any of the others.
It was a weekend getaway.
It was on Martha's Vinyard, he knew the area
He made a drastically wrong turn due to some CONFUSION
he continued driving down a dirt road when he would
be aware the road leadiing to his destination was a paved road (again,
shows CONFUSION)
He drove onto a bridge, there is no bridge on the route to the ferry
(indicates more (CONFUSION)
He dorve off the bridge, indicating (CONFUSION)
He certainly was CONFUSED well before he developed his 'concussion'
form the accident!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

just be sure to samck me on the head 30 minutes BEFORE
I drive off the bridge.

other stuff:
his story wqas that he was driving her to cath the ferry back to her
hotel.
but she left her purse and the room key back at the party.
Where he actually was headed, on the other side of the bridge, its a
secluded beach
check google maps
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

wrote:

[...]

You are arguing something even you can't believe, but you want
others to believe it
No dice!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 28 aug., 10:53, Jenn wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:23?am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

Jenn, you don't even believe the bull**** cover story.
But its a cover story you want others to believe.
So typical of the left!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call

If he was drunk, he would have seen the lights and stumbled toward
them.You're just supporting the concussion explanation even more.

no, he knew he was drunk, and new he couldn't let the police see him
drunk.
it supports being drunk even more

You have a very strong faith in the unknown for someone who claims not
to be religious. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

On Aug 28, 5:23 am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

Which, of course, you have no way of knowing.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 1:52*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 28 aug., 10:53, Jenn wrote:

In article
,

wrote:
On Aug 28, 7:23?am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On 28 aug., 00:48, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

From Ted Kennedy's speech to Massachusetts after the incident:

[...]

Clyde, you can convince me with a couple of short sentences:

What do you have besides your faith and belief?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

Circumstantial.

You're convicted of contempt for bringing frivolous actions to court.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:

[...]

So you have proof of what you believe? Actual evidence? Anything other
than faith?

No dice!

I didn't think so.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

wrote:
On Aug 27, 11:10 pm, Clyde Slick wrote:

you can't prove that he wasn't inebriated

Prove he was and the argument is over.

prove he had a concussion.
the evidence points to him being drunk.
if he reported like he should have, we would have absolute proof.
BTW, he walked by houses with lights on, and a fire station,
and didn't call

If he was drunk, he would have seen the lights and stumbled toward
them.You're just supporting the concussion explanation even more.

I like the fact that Clyde requests a proof for a negative.

I want Clyde to prove that he doesn't have sex with farm animals.

Scott hasn't had much of a presence here the last couple of
days...maybe Art is filling in.

Was Clyde always this obtuse or has the "2pid effect" claimed yet
another victim?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Clyde Slick said:

the evidence points to him being drunk.

Wow. I'm impressed. Scottie, how about you?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 2:47*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

As usual Marc's usenet claims of a "researcher" provides nothing to
refute what most Americans know.

I think you meant 'know'. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 28, 2:52*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

Don't forget the claim they were going to their hotel (except she left
her hotel key and purse behind and that left only one car for 10
people at the cottage
and they were all also staying at a hotel. *If my friend did that
to me, I wouldn't be too happy but these people were his entourage
and knew what opposing a Kennedy might do to their ambitions.

And this proves...exactly what (in your 'mind')?