Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default I wonder if 2pid can tell me...

....why I thought of him as I read this in "Mutiny on the Bounty" just
now:

"It saddened me to think that such a youngster, with an excellent
capacity for education, had received none, while many a dull-witted
son of wealthy parents was offered advantages he was not equipped to
profit by."

Come to think of it this could apply to bushie too. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly pondered:

...why I thought of him as I read this in "Mutiny on the Bounty" just now:

Had you been on the Bounty, you'd have been keelhauled like that other fellow.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 24, 6:03*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly pondered:

...why I thought of him as I read this in "Mutinyon theBounty" just now:

Had you been on theBounty, you'd have been keelhauled like that other fellow.

Oh, I just looked up the quote because 2pid is being dumb...again. I
wanted another belly laugh at his expense.

Um, Sugar? Nobody was ever keelhauled in that book. Ever.

Why are you so dumb? LoL.