Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Milestone achievements by wacky christian zealots

Show of hands: How many "christians" feel the sting of persecution in 2009
America? How many of you feel America still hasn't recovered from the "damage"
inflicted on our "christian nation" by LBJ and Earl Warren?

I have some good news ;-) for you folks: You're not losing your battle to
control us heathens' minds; you're winning it! Here's why.

Gay rights: You've defeated civil rights legislation in several states. You
also got your puppet Dumbya to sign the "defense of marriage" law. Those
victories may be temporary, but you should savor them until they're completely
eroded away. That unfortunate business in Aspen was just a blip.

Uterus control: You've chipped away at the blanket empowerment afforded
American women by the Roe v. Wade decision. Some of the more deeply
"christian" states have succeeded in corralling many women in the kitchen,
keeping them barefoot and pregnant.

Godliness: Even post-Dumbya, you still have Holy Father Scalia making up rules
to punish unbelievers. Plus you have that judge in Alabama who martyred
himself over the ten commandments sculpture.

You "real christians" don't need a major political party to inflict your
medieval control freakery on the rest of us. You can just fire up your
prayerbooks and supercharge the hotline to God. Nothing is more powerful than
prayer. Or so I've heard tell.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 7, 8:17*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 7, 6:06*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Show of hands: How many "christians" feel the sting of persecution in 2009
America? How many of you feel America still hasn't recovered from the "damage"
inflicted on our "christian nation" by LBJ and Earl Warren?

I have some good news ;-) for you folks: You're not losing your battle to
control us heathens' minds; you're winning it! Here's why.

*So the loony left is actually more incompetent than the loony right.
*LoL. *It's just not fair.

LoL. Is this your new tack, 2pid? That you're actually a moderate? LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On Sep 7, 9:06*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Uterus control: You've chipped away at the blanket empowerment afforded
American women by the Roe v. Wade decision. Some of the more deeply
"christian" states have succeeded in corralling many women in the kitchen,
keeping them barefoot and pregnant.

I guess you never heard of birth control.
Neither did your mother.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 11:45*am, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 2:01*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 7, 9:06*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Uterus control: You've chipped away at the blanket empowerment afforded
American women by the Roe v. Wade decision. Some of the more deeply
"christian" states have succeeded in corralling many women in the kitchen,
keeping them barefoot and pregnant.

I guess you never heard of birth control.
Neither did your mother.

*I think George is actually upset that he wasn't aborted.
*Explains his deep seated resentment of women.

What does George have against "bitches", 2pid?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

*I think George is actually upset that he wasn't aborted.
*Explains his deep seated resentment of women.

What does George have against "bitches", 2pid?

grrr....

BTW, I think Mistress Jenn made a smart choice in giving up on RAO. Her
kind and indulgent nature was a poor fit when it comes to 'discussions'
with the group's rabid pooch.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 1:47*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:39*am, George M. Middius
wrote:

Shhhh! said:

*I think George is actually upset that he wasn't aborted.
*Explains his deep seated resentment of women.

What does George have against "bitches", 2pid?

grrr....

BTW, I think Mistress Jenn made a smart choice in giving up on RAO. Her
kind and indulgent nature was a poor fit when it comes to 'discussions'
with the group's rabid pooch.

*I wonder how ssshtard feels being a "co-conspirator" for her
departure.

He wasn't, 2pid.

It was his "blame the victim" comment to which she agreed that she
couldn't face.

Duh.

Oh the horror of what rampant ideology can do to a persons morals.
It's too much to bear...sniffle sniffle. *LoL.

Quit lying, dum-dum. I thought you had 'integrity' and ****. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 8, 1:39*pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:25*am, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 8, 11:45*am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 8, 2:01*am, Clyde Slick wrote:

On Sep 7, 9:06*pm, George M. Middius wrote:

Uterus control: You've chipped away at the blanket empowerment afforded
American women by the Roe v. Wade decision. Some of the more deeply
"christian" states have succeeded in corralling many women in the kitchen,
keeping them barefoot and pregnant.

I guess you never heard of birth control.
Neither did your mother.

*I think George is actually upset that he wasn't aborted.
*Explains his deep seated resentment of women.

What does George have against "bitches", 2pid?

*Now why would you express such a broad slander
against all women?

What a short memory you have, 2pid. You're not very bright and have a
short memory. You have quite a compelling combo! LoL.