Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default What the $(*% is that &*$# noise?

Does anybody else hear it? It sounds like a mutt that's been caught in a bear
trap. Christ, what a racket!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
MiNe 109 MiNe 109 is offline

In article ,
George M. Middius wrote:

Does anybody else hear it? It sounds like a mutt that's been caught in a bear
trap. Christ, what a racket!

Really? It's all muffled here.

Stephen
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 6, 5:12*pm, MiNe 109 wrote:
In article ,
*George M. Middius wrote:

Does anybody else hear it? It sounds like a mutt that's been caught in a bear
trap. Christ, what a racket!

Really? It's all muffled here.

No, there's a definite yapping sound. I hear a scratching sound too.

It sounds like somebody wants to get out and take a walk.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

MiNe 109 said:

Does anybody else hear it? It sounds like a mutt that's been caught in a bear
trap. Christ, what a racket!

Really? It's all muffled here.

I'm pleased for you. I hope you didn't have to downgrade to mono in order to
obtain a measure of relative quiet.

noise reduction material for window, noise from church bells dude-guy Audio Opinions 44 December 16th 08 12:20 PM
Best noise-resisting earmuffs or noise-canceling headphones? [email protected] Pro Audio 9 December 17th 07 11:55 PM
AM noise quirk Car Audio 2 July 9th 04 08:43 PM
What could this noise be? TheBIessedDead Car Audio 21 February 11th 04 03:05 AM
Noise John Stewart Vacuum Tubes 4 December 24th 03 08:35 AM