Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Scottie needs an ice bath

All that mindless yapping is sure to raise Witless's body temp. Scoots, have
your people dunk you in a pool of coolness, ASAP!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message
All that mindless yapping is sure to raise Witless's body
temp. Scoots, have your people dunk you in a pool of
coolness, ASAP!

I just drop in periodically to see if the Middiot and his posse have grown
brains, or not.

Or not.

So goes the Middiot's lies that I was what kept RAO from being a good audio
forum.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Iain Churches[_2_] Iain Churches[_2_] is offline

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

So goes the Middiot's lies that I was what kept RAO from being a good
audio forum.

George has never been more right about anything in his
entire life.

Iain

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

"Iain Churches" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message

So goes the Middiot's lies that I was what kept RAO from
being a good audio forum.

George has never been more right about anything in his
entire life.

So you really are that demented, eh Iain? You can't see the ruins around
you?

God does have a sense of humor!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 2 sep., 06:38, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

God does have a sense of humor!

He's been telling you Polack jokes again?
I likied him better when he was punishing you.