Posted to rec.audio.pro
Anthony Kuzub Anthony Kuzub is offline

Default TorontoAES.org presentation on NOISE ︵︵︵︵,¸¸,ø¤º°º¤ø,¸¸,ø º°`°º¤ø,¸¸︵︵︵︵

Good day

The Toronto AES recently had an event on noise. Some deep discussion some of you may find interesting.
https://www.torontoaes.org/noise/

Ike Zimbel ZAP! Zimbel Audio Productions
Warren Beck WBS, HHB, YSL, AES Toronto
Jim Meyer Chief Engineer Clair Global Touring
Richard L. Hess Transfer, Restoration and Archiving expert
Rick Chinn Tapco / Mackie
Bill Whitlock Audio interconnection expert
Fran Blanche Frantone Electronics

part 1: https://youtu.be/_8ycIx7LP-M
part 2: https://youtu.be/AINieZRxsEA

I look forward to your -negative- feedback

Anthony

Like.audio
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

On 1/06/2021 1:44 am, Anthony Kuzub wrote:

I look forward to your -negative- feedback

Anthony

Like.audio

I'm sure it would be our open-loop gain.