Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Frank Frank is offline

Default Free stromgberg carlson radio.6l6 amp/other stuff - for parts

I have a old stromberg carlson tube radio, old 6l6 amp and other
various parts and tube stuff. Maybe someone can use the transformers or
other parts. I am in Cranford, NJ off the Garden State pkwy
at exit 137. This is stuff I picked up from an old timer where I had to
take the whole lot. Maybe someone can make use of it before I put it in
the trash
Thanks
Frank 908-272-0676 before 9pm

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Nelson Gietz Nelson Gietz is offline

"Frank" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a old stromberg carlson tube radio, old 6l6 amp and other
various parts and tube stuff. Maybe someone can use the transformers or
other parts. I am in Cranford, NJ off the Garden State pkwy
at exit 137. This is stuff I picked up from an old timer where I had to
take the whole lot. Maybe someone can make use of it before I put it in
the trash
Thanks
Frank 908-272-0676 before 9pm

Frank,
If you haven't already, I'd suggest you post this on
rec.antiques.radio+phono.
There may be some interested folks in your area.
Cheers,
Nelson

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Nelson Gietz wrote:

Frank,
If you haven't already, I'd suggest you post this on
rec.antiques.radio+phono.

My thoughts exactly. We call it "Free Monday". Both the NJARC and the
DVHRC have members in that area, I am sure Frank will get a response.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Sal Brisindi Sal Brisindi is offline

Peter Wieck wrote:
Nelson Gietz wrote:

Frank,
If you haven't already, I'd suggest you post this on
rec.antiques.radio+phono.

My thoughts exactly. We call it "Free Monday". Both the NJARC and the
DVHRC have members in that area, I am sure Frank will get a response.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

Peter,
I already picked up the items.... :-)